Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my mom is the biggest coper

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
She has to cope with the fact she created 2 subhuman kids. She actually thinks I will get pussy yesterday she was talking about who she will be voting for, and she is voting for the libtard of course because "she doesn't want to take away young womens rights to abortion" :feelstastyman::foidSoy::soy: I called her out on how stupid that is, and she responds "what if you knock up some girl in the future":feelstastyman::foidSoy: I responded "you're acting like that will ever happen" and walked away. And one time she was trying to get me to want to go to college she said "it's not just work it will be fun" I asked how, and she responded "you can go to parties, drink and bring a new girl to your dorm room every night":feelstastyman::foidSoy:. I didn't say anything just shook my head. JFL she only thinks these things will happen to me because that is what her college experience was like. Next time she says some shit like this I will disprove all her points with the blackpill

i do not understand how ppl have such low inhib and tell their mom about blackpill and inceldom

i do not understand how ppl have such low inhib and tell their mom about blackpill and inceldom
Yeah, I did this and she screamed at me and threatened to take away my only cope which is the internet saying how I was ruined by it

She has to cope with the fact she created 2 subhuman kids. She actually thinks I will get pussy yesterday she was talking about who she will be voting for, and she is voting for the libtard of course because "she doesn't want to take away young womens rights to abortion" :feelstastyman::foidSoy::soy: I called her out on how stupid that is, and she responds "what if you knock up some girl in the future":feelstastyman::foidSoy: I responded "you're acting like that will ever happen" and walked away. And one time she was trying to get me to want to go to college she said "it's not just work it will be fun" I asked how, and she responded "you can go to parties, drink and bring a new girl to your dorm room every night":feelstastyman::foidSoy:. I didn't say anything just shook my head. JFL she only thinks these things will happen to me because that is what her college experience was like. Next time she says some shit like this I will disprove all her points with the blackpill
my mom acts the same, Im FUCKING tired of it.

this is a based post unexpected from B1

My mother is against abortion

and she responds "what if you knock up some girl in the future":feelstastyman::foidSoy: I responded "you're acting like that will ever happen" and walked away.
My mom said the same once, when I was 16 she also told me this "you know its ok if you wanna bring home girls"
@Incelius Savage

I think shes against abortion because she wants to keep babies to increase her welfare paycheck.
Nah she’s done with having kids. She’s just has more masculine energy and more on the blackpill side

I wouold be so mad I'd force her to change her vote

even if I do somehow knock up a girl (probably never) I'd want to keep the kid
@Incelius Savage

Normal, Mothers Insist That Their Children Are Beautiful Even If They Are Deformed

I gave my mother my thoughts on it and she praised my morals

based mom, she actually has some semblance of a brain
Based mom. My mom hates abortion too.

I can't imagine having a roastie retarded mom like that. No wonder you're incel

And one time she was trying to get me to want to go to college she said "it's not just work it will be fun" I asked how, and she responded "you can go to parties, drink and bring a new girl to your dorm room every night":feelstastyman::foidSoy:.
JFL the parents of most normies worry when their kids go to college because they know they'll be doing this. You know it's over when your mom encourages you to party and drink

Your mom is beyond retard. She reminds me of my mom. With these levels of self-awareness, its no wonder the elites exploit us so viciously and successfully.

bruh these incels lmfao just go out and you'll see bunch of ugly assholes holding hand with chicks they arent being autist like yall and be like hell naaw i cant get anyone i am too ugly just give it a fucking try its only reasonable to say you wont get anyone after many failed attempts

neither do I. Closest I came to doing so was with my 92 year old grandmother she kept bugging me about great grand children I said to her "you see how women act and dress nowadays which one do you think I should settle down with" she laughed and said none and never brought it up again. She is rather based as is basically everyone who grew up in ww2 though tbh rather naïve as well (also a feature of said gen) and stuck in the past in a lot of regards. For her own sake would never drop the blackpill on her in any capacity tho I could see her agreeing with a fair bit of it tbh.

bruh these incels lmfao just go out and you'll see bunch of ugly assholes holding hand with chicks they arent being autist like yall and be like hell naaw i cant get anyone i am too ugly just give it a fucking try its only reasonable to say you wont get anyone after many failed attempts
fuck you nigger