Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom just heard me ranting and im shaking with fear

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Alright, so my mom left to drop off my younger brother at high school and left me home to watch my autistic brother, whom she's in denial about. I was already in a bad mood and started ranting after she left. She came back way faster than I thought and heard me ranting about everything, and we just got into a screaming match. She called me sick and said I need help, then banished me to the basement. I am really scared she heard me talk about my subhumanity, my autistic brother, and my father. I don't know what to do and im shaking in fear.

Go in nature

lets hope she doesnt take you to the looney bin (she's the one who needs to go jfl)

I think it's the heat of the moment, I've had plenty of these with my folks when Mum tells me I need help or I'm a recluse who's not living life, sometimes I've thrown things but it always turns into water under the bridge. Foids are very emotional with this stuff and snap.

I think it's the heat of the moment, I've had plenty of these with my folks when Mum tells me I need help or I'm a recluse who's not living life, sometimes I've thrown things but it always turns into water under the bridge. Foids are very emotional with this stuff and snap.
i know dude my i was saying really bad shit like swearing and cursing

Foids are very emotional with this stuff and snap.

It isn't enough.

Literally shaking

utal. Were you ranting about the blackpill and your inceldom? :lul: :lul:
Why are you making fun of him? You literally do this right in front of your dad.

It’s alright, keep ranting, she’ll get used to it.

Why are you making fun of him? You literally do this right in front of your dad.
Im just very mad with my dad fore legit having my brother at such an old age whom has autism and how he dosent care about god and sins alot.

What exactly did you say that she heard?

How old are you? (I'm 26)

Listen to the voice in your head schizocel they are speaking the truth the government is using laser to make you insane

Alright, so my mom left to drop off my younger brother at high school and left me home to watch my autistic brother, whom she's in denial about. I was already in a bad mood and started ranting after she left. She came back way faster than I thought and heard me ranting about everything, and we just got into a screaming match. She called me sick and said I need help, then banished me to the basement. I am really scared she heard me talk about my subhumanity, my autistic brother, and my father. I don't know what to do and im shaking in fear.
Dumb ass rant in your head fucking KIKE

What exactly did you say that she heard?
So, pretty sure she heard me talking about how I believe my younger brother, who is 8, is autistic, which he is. It's so brutally obvious to the point where you would be able to tell if you saw him. I was also talking about how my dad is a beta who never taught me religion and who doesn't care about God. He also heard me talking about the blackpill and my subhumanity and all of my bad experiences. I was screaming and shouting very loudly and swearing.

Im just very mad with my dad fore legit having my brother at such an old age whom has autism and how he dosent care about god and sins alot.
Yeah, people don't care about children if they have them at an old age.

So, pretty sure she heard me talking about how I believe my younger brother, who is 8, is autistic, which he is. It's so brutally obvious to the point where you would be able to tell if you saw him. I was also talking about how my dad is a beta who never taught me religion and who doesn't care about God. He also heard me talking about the blackpill and my subhumanity and all of my bad experiences. I was screaming and shouting very loudly and swearing.
Shit. That sucks man :(

my hand wont stop and im sweating and my mouth and throat and my lips are dry af because im so terrified
Don't worry, it'll be fine.

Listen to the voice in your head schizocel they are speaking the truth the government is using laser to make you insane
your a retarded nigger wtf this is not time for jokes look at my other posts

Why are u shaking? Fear of what? Shes ur mother she wont hurt u and not like she can.

I already told u this advice and the same applies here, stand up against ur bullies for yourself and ur brother.

Ur brother probably sees u as his hero. So what she caught you? She didnt catch anything. There is nothing wrong in venting, screaming and even breaking stuff in frustration.

look at her in the eyes and tell her to fuck off if she tries to intimidate you again same goes for ur useless dad who let this happen and clam down on your own.

You're already an incel loser. Your life can't get any worse. I wouldn't worry about it.

You're already an incel loser. Your life can't get any worse. I wouldn't worry about it.

I'll do it manually.

It'll be fragmented, though I'm correct as usual.

Why are u shaking? Fear of what? Shes ur mother she wont hurt u and not like she can.

I already told u this advice and the same applies here, stand up against ur bullies for yourself and ur brother.

Ur brother probably sees u as his hero. So what she caught you? She didnt catch anything. There is nothing wrong in venting, screaming and even breaking stuff in frustration.

look at her in the eyes and tell her to fuck off if she tries to intimidate you again same goes for ur useless dad who let this happen and clam down on your own.
If he lives under her roof (he is 18 so he very likely does) then she can easily threaten him with kicking him out if he keeps ranting

ovER buddy boyo. Might as well blackpill your younger brother at that point

If he lives under her roof (he is 18 so he very likely does) then she can easily threaten him with kicking him out if he keeps ranting
That aint happening she needs him to take care of his brother and she needs him home this isnt a movie where u see parents just kick their kids as soon as they turn 18

That aint happening she needs him to take care of his brother and she needs him home this isnt a movie where u see parents just kick their kids as soon as they turn 18
They can kick him out if they want. Mothers don't give a shit about their truecel sons

i just told my mom imma rape women when she told me to get my shit together or i wont get a wife. Nothing happened as she doesn't care but knows im insane

Embrace the Tao op. Everything that happens has already happened and will always happen