Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mom just heard me ranting and im shaking with fear

hope your mom beats you to death :D
I hope you burn in hell cause thats where your going id love to see you crying and withering in pain that would put a smile on my face :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :smonk:

I hope you burn in hell cause thats where your going id love to see you crying and withering in pain that would put a smile on my face :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :smonk:
I hope you live a long and miserable life after failing to kys multiple times and end up more crippled, disfigured and depressed,. Hope your mother out lives you and you die in a horrible and embarrassing accident :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I hope you live a long and miserable life after failing to kys multiple times and end up more crippled, disfigured and depressed,. Hope your mother out lives you and you die in a horrible and embarrassing accident :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Atleast i wont go to hell unlike you you dirty kafir its gonna feel good knowing your going to be there for eternity :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Based, I also rant in public

Don't panic, it will prbably settle down and you can apologize, then you guys can sweep it under the rug after some days of silent treatement

Alright, so my mom left to drop off my younger brother at high school and left me home to watch my autistic brother, whom she's in denial about. I was already in a bad mood and started ranting after she left. She came back way faster than I thought and heard me ranting about everything, and we just got into a screaming match. She called me sick and said I need help, then banished me to the basement. I am really scared she heard me talk about my subhumanity, my autistic brother, and my father. I don't know what to do and im shaking in fear.
Stop ranting so loud people outside can hear yoj

Alright, so my mom left to drop off my younger brother at high school and left me home to watch my autistic brother, whom she's in denial about. I was already in a bad mood and started ranting after she left. She came back way faster than I thought and heard me ranting about everything, and we just got into a screaming match. She called me sick and said I need help, then banished me to the basement. I am really scared she heard me talk about my subhumanity, my autistic brother, and my father. I don't know what to do and im shaking in fear.
She said you needed help, did she do anything to get that for you?