Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MY MOM SAID SHORT MEN CAN'T TAKEN SERIOUSLY

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
I just over heard my mother saying short men can’t be taken seriously and how they have short man syndrome.

Women love to make fun of low value males then have the audacity to breed and make low value males with their shit genetics. Saying dumb shit like iTs NaTuRal SelEction!!!

what’s worse is she’ll probably give bluepilled 'advice' just like what all mothers do to their son’s especially incel sons.

Then go on to make of fun of those type of men.

Family foids are no different from regular foids, normies are my enemies and even some of you 'brocels' on here are my enemy to a lesser degree and foids especially are my enemy.

FUCK MY LIFE

Are you a fellow manlet? If you are, how does it feel knowing your mom despises you for the shitty genetics she gave it to you?

the heightpill destroyed my hopes and dreams and my will to live, most brutal pill of all imo

Are you a fellow manlet? If you are, how does it feel knowing your mom despises you for the shitty genetics she gave it to you?
Feels like shit very shit suicidefuel to be honest.

And you take her seriously?

You should know better

my mom has said repeatedly before that short men buy big trucks and act angry to compensate for their height.

It's truly over.

I just over heard my mother saying short men can’t be taken seriously and how they have short man syndrome.

Women love to make fun of low value males then have the audacity to breed and make low value males with their shit genetics. Saying dumb shit like iTs NaTuRal SelEction!!!

what’s worse is she’ll probably give bluepilled 'advice' just like what all mothers do to their son’s especially incel sons.

Then go on to make of fun of those type of men.

Family foids are no different from regular foids, normies are my enemies and even some of you 'brocels' on here are my enemy to a lesser degree and foids especially are my enemy.

FUCK MY LIFE
tell her she would be raped by a dwarf when she dies