Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom sucks

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My mom is as annoying as can be. She is always antagonizing me and trying to provoke me, and is always up in my business. She really shows me how annoying women can be. My sisters are the same, and also antagonize me and try to provoke me from time to time. Why would I even want to meet a woman if they were capable of acting like this? I don’t want to fuck my mom or sisters, so there isn’t even any incentive for me to put up with it. If another woman acted this way with me, it would be a complete turn off for me

I don't even want to spend any time with my mother, glad she is far away, bitch is delusional and sick in the head, she is living with cat and blames all the men for it, lol. "There are no good men left" she often says :feelskek:

My mom is as annoying as can be. She is always antagonizing me and trying to provoke me, and is always up in my business. She really shows me how annoying women can be. My sisters are the same, and also antagonize me and try to provoke me from time to time. Why would I even want to meet a woman if they were capable of acting like this? I don’t want to fuck my mom or sisters, so there isn’t even any incentive for me to put up with it. If another woman acted this way with me, it would be a complete turn off for me
I wanted to vent about something similar too. Foods like this need to be punished

She sucks what? :feelskek:

Just kidding brocel, I hope they stop teasing you.

If you will go the betabuxer route you will face same shitty behavior by woman, even worse tbh.

If you will go the betabuxer route you will face same shitty behavior by woman, even worse tbh.
You know it’s over when women in your own family treat you poorly. Why even try at that point. Chad gets treated like a fucking king by his woman family members

Toilets universally hate ugly men regardless if they're so called relatives or not.
If your whore toilet mother treats you nice it means you're at least average and you should fuck off and kys you piece of shit fakecel