Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom told me that someone brought their dog into the grocery store

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom was in downtown yesterday, she said someone brought their dog into the grocery store.

I hope this is a California trend, because I talked about the increase in the number of dogtards living downtown in this post I made a few months ago:

Dogs are nice tho

Dogs are nice tho
Not in a grocery store, 20 years ago it would have been unthinkable to bring a dog (besides a service animal) into a grocery store.

Not in a grocery store, 20 years ago it would have been unthinkable to bring a dog (besides a service animal) into a grocery store.
20 year old? yeah true af

But like a nice Labrador from old woman is nice

dogs in grocery stores are absolutely disgusting and they spread diseases in food and the products.
i can't understand how the owner of the grocery store can let such creatures to even bark and touch food.

dogs in grocery stores are absolutely disgusting and they spread diseases in food and the products.
i can't understand how the owner of the grocery store can let such creatures to even bark and touch food.
This, niggers, dogs and children should not be allowed in grocery stores.

:yes:

A few months ago I saw like 3 dogs in a food store! They seemed polite