Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom wants me to become a cuck

cumdumpster and her bastard monster. I'll never do that. I'd rather die.

You should have said exactly this to your mother. No sugarcoating, no bullshit.

I have more respect for gays than cucks. If you mom suggested that, she probably cheated on your father.

Good job, OP. Marrying an used up roastie who has bastard is terrible idea. She'd harass you mentally for all your life.

Good for you. Women like to be in relationships with abusive dickheads because that’s what turns them on. Aggression and strength. They get what they deserve.

Most men aren't abusive but women always go after the guys that will beat them up anyway.

B.etter
I.ncel
T.han
C.uck,
H.oe!
No. I would only date a single mother if she killed her own kids first, anything else is cuckoldry

Idk your situation OP but you might wanna try to pump and dump is possible

This is what lion's do when they take over another lion's pride. Just lionmaxx bro.

Just provide for a cum dumpster and get cheated on bro! :soy:

I had a huge argument with my mom and left her house in rage. I can't believe she even suggested that. Here's what happens: My mom was talking today about a little girl who's the granddaughter of one my mom's neighbors. My mom was telling me she's the most adorable girl you can know, she has always have a soft spot for kids. They visit her a lot. Then the conversation drifted to the poor mother of the child. She told me this woman was kicked out by her abusive boyfriend and went to live with her mom about six months ago. She said they usually talk when they visit her that life is really hard for them cause this woman doesn't have a job and they survive with the pension the government gives to her mother. As if I give a fuck.

Now here's the part that concerns me: many neighbors are getting together to have a New Year's lunch at this woman's house and my mom said it'd be nice if I could come over to meet her cause she's a lonely woman who doesn't have many friends and it'd be nice for her to meet people of her age. She said that we have a lot in common since both of us speak English and like kids (I hate kids, I don't know where my mom got that idea) What in the actual fuck! I told my mom that I'm not coming over cause I'm not interested in taking care of someone else's child. My mom said that I had misunderstood, she doesn't want me to date her, it's just that my mom talks a lot about me with her neighbors and it'd be nice to see them since they haven't seen me since I was a kid. I told my mom that I knew what had happend: my mom probably talked with these foids that I have a stable job and now they are trying to get a man who would help her support them financially. I also told my mom that probably this girl must be whoring around at the bar as we speak looking for sugar daddies to give her money for her kid. I've seen plenty of them at the bar. My mom got angry and said not all the women are like that, that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life. I told my mom that life is not like that.

To make long story short I got out of her house angry. Imagine that, my own mother thinks that I'm not man enough to get a childless and virgin girl. She wants me to take of an cumdumpster and her bastard monster. I'll never do that. I'd rather die. I bought a bottle of vodka and three cokes. I'm gonna drink till I pass out today, I don't care if cant go to work tomorrow.
were you raised by a single mom? I don't think I would be as angry as you if I were in your situation. If my mom did that I would just laugh it off. It's not like you can take a hookup from YOUR MOM seriously.

I had a huge argument with my mom and left her house in rage. I can't believe she even suggested that. Here's what happens: My mom was talking today about a little girl who's the granddaughter of one my mom's neighbors. My mom was telling me she's the most adorable girl you can know, she has always have a soft spot for kids. They visit her a lot. Then the conversation drifted to the poor mother of the child. She told me this woman was kicked out by her abusive boyfriend and went to live with her mom about six months ago. She said they usually talk when they visit her that life is really hard for them cause this woman doesn't have a job and they survive with the pension the government gives to her mother. As if I give a fuck.

Now here's the part that concerns me: many neighbors are getting together to have a New Year's lunch at this woman's house and my mom said it'd be nice if I could come over to meet her cause she's a lonely woman who doesn't have many friends and it'd be nice for her to meet people of her age. She said that we have a lot in common since both of us speak English and like kids (I hate kids, I don't know where my mom got that idea) What in the actual fuck! I told my mom that I'm not coming over cause I'm not interested in taking care of someone else's child. My mom said that I had misunderstood, she doesn't want me to date her, it's just that my mom talks a lot about me with her neighbors and it'd be nice to see them since they haven't seen me since I was a kid. I told my mom that I knew what had happend: my mom probably talked with these foids that I have a stable job and now they are trying to get a man who would help her support them financially. I also told my mom that probably this girl must be whoring around at the bar as we speak looking for sugar daddies to give her money for her kid. I've seen plenty of them at the bar. My mom got angry and said not all the women are like that, that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life. I told my mom that life is not like that.

To make long story short I got out of her house angry. Imagine that, my own mother thinks that I'm not man enough to get a childless and virgin girl. She wants me to take of an cumdumpster and her bastard monster. I'll never do that. I'd rather die. I bought a bottle of vodka and three cokes. I'm gonna drink till I pass out today, I don't care if cant go to work tomorrow.

I give you a standing ovation sir. Well fucking done. Exactly what I would have said and done, through and through. I bow to you

We have to deal with something we have not chosen (being incel, ugly..,), but we also have to deal with the mistakes of others (stupid foid pregnant by abusive Chad, because her pussy dripping to see him and she had no common sense )

Fuck off all

Well done.

Why didn't you exploit the single mom for sex and then dump her?

Dating a single mom is only worth it for actual practicing pedophiles who want to get access to children to have sex with (which I don't condone, of course). Mom + stepfather households have dozens of times more incidents of child abuse than normal mom + dad households, but no one can address this issue because "how dare you try to limit a woman's sexuality! :soy: "

wtf? why would your own mother set you up to get cucked
she must really hate u

being a mother is the most important toughest backbraking job in the world how dare you :soy:

Volcel If you don’t. I would do anything for a girl to give me a chance. I hate my life.

It sounded like your Mum didn't think you were even good enough for this single Mum lol.

Yeah same my mom is friends with a 50 yr old single mom who has a daughter who is around my age. She went to the same school as me but never even noticed me until her mom told her. Jfl she didnt even know my name at first. 8/10 stacy tho who rides the cock carousel every single weekend and has already been used by a plethora of Chads including the dude who bullied me (yes I've seen it with my own eyes). Guess what they want me to befriend that bitch.

Why should you pickup someone else’s mess? She is used and abused from chads dick and child birth. Women have to understand that to get something of value you must present something of value. Having a used and stretched out hole between your legs is not good enough. The problem is her stupidity is what got her into that situation and that is not cured so easily. Femtards lust after abusive narcissistic men, she just got what she deserved.

It’s like going to a restaurant with a fat wallet and the waitress brings you chads leftovers from a week ago. Rotten and roach infested and tells you you should be grateful for even being served a plate.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be serious here. You are probably ruining your only chance to ascend. This female may be a whore, but if you have a chance to meet her and see it for yourself, why not even trying? What's the problem in going there and see how it goes? You didn't even saw her?

My mom got angry and said not all the women are like that, that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life.

Fuck your mother, female logic is insane.

Better incel than cuck
Good for you. Women like to be in relationships with abusive dickheads because that’s what turns them on. Aggression and strength. They get what they deserve.
We have to deal with something we have not chosen (being incel, ugly..,), but we also have to deal with the mistakes of others (stupid foid pregnant by abusive Chad, because her pussy dripping to see him and she had no common sense )

Fuck off all

Well done.

Last edited:
id rather rope than become a cuck