Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom wants me to become a cuck

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I had a huge argument with my mom and left her house in rage. I can't believe she even suggested that. Here's what happens: My mom was talking today about a little girl who's the granddaughter of one my mom's neighbors. My mom was telling me she's the most adorable girl you can know, she has always have a soft spot for kids. They visit her a lot. Then the conversation drifted to the poor mother of the child. She told me this woman was kicked out by her abusive boyfriend and went to live with her mom about six months ago. She said they usually talk when they visit her that life is really hard for them cause this woman doesn't have a job and they survive with the pension the government gives to her mother. As if I give a fuck.

Now here's the part that concerns me: many neighbors are getting together to have a New Year's lunch at this woman's house and my mom said it'd be nice if I could come over to meet her cause she's a lonely woman who doesn't have many friends and it'd be nice for her to meet people of her age. She said that we have a lot in common since both of us speak English and like kids (I hate kids, I don't know where my mom got that idea) What in the actual fuck! I told my mom that I'm not coming over cause I'm not interested in taking care of someone else's child. My mom said that I had misunderstood, she doesn't want me to date her, it's just that my mom talks a lot about me with her neighbors and it'd be nice to see them since they haven't seen me since I was a kid. I told my mom that I knew what had happend: my mom probably talked with these foids that I have a stable job and now they are trying to get a man who would help her support them financially. I also told my mom that probably this girl must be whoring around at the bar as we speak looking for sugar daddies to give her money for her kid. I've seen plenty of them at the bar. My mom got angry and said not all the women are like that, that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life. I told my mom that life is not like that.

To make long story short I got out of her house angry. Imagine that, my own mother thinks that I'm not man enough to get a childless and virgin girl. She wants me to take of an cumdumpster and her bastard monster. I'll never do that. I'd rather die. I bought a bottle of vodka and three cokes. I'm gonna drink till I pass out today, I don't care if cant go to work tomorrow.

No. I would only date a single mother if she killed her own kids first, anything else is cuckoldry

Idk your situation OP but you might wanna try to pump and dump is possible

Better incel than cuck

Hahahahaha yeah women just randomly get involved with abusive men! It’s almost like they are attracted to them...

Yes, your mom wants you to date her, and yes, she will lust her abusive boyfriend for the rest of her life

There’s no other reason for you to be around now other than you have an income they like.

If your job was shitty, or you were NEET, they wouldn’t even be suggesting you to her.

Should have asked your mom why that foid's personality detector wasn't working with her abusive boyfriend.

No. I would only date a single mother if she killed her own kids first, anything else is cuckoldry

I don't want to cause even if that foid agreed to date an ogre like me I don't want to put my dick in a Chads cumpdumpster. I had to give a huge amount of money before doing that for kid. And also I'd end up like a bastard in front of my mom

(...)my own mother thinks knows that I'm not man enough to get a childless and virgin girl
Fixed that for you, OP

tbh your mom just probably wants you to be happy and not be alone. She probably doesn’t even realize the idea of being cucked. Doubt she knows what betabux is.

I’d rather die than be either
ROPE

tbh your mom just probably wants you to be happy and not be alone. She probably doesn’t even realize the idea of being cucked. Doubt she knows what betabux is.
My mom may have good intentions but she doesn't know how modern foids think they just want to cuck men

Is not it weird? Your own mother cares more about this ''lonely female'' and not about you although you are truly lonely.

Damn your mom is the worst

My mom got angry and said not all the women are like that, that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life. I told my mom that life is not like that.

Why do women keep getting pregnant by abusers? :waitwhat:

Hahahahaha yeah women just randomly get involved with abusive men! It’s almost like they are attracted to them...

Imagine that, my own mother thinks that I'm not man enough to get a childless and virgin girl. She wants me to take of an cumdumpster and her bastard monster. I'll never do that. I'd rather die.
Same. Normies just want us to be fine with getting a cum filled used up hole with a kid from another man, and just accept it as normal lol.
Virgin women only

I don't want to cause even if that foid agreed to date an ogre like me I don't want to put my dick in a Chads cumpdumpster. I had to give a huge amount of money before doing that for kid. And also I'd end up like a bastard in front of my mom
Lol Don't touch her. That bitch will probably get Chad to impregnate her and she'll claim its yours lol

Is not it weird? Your own mother cares more about this ''lonely female'' and not about you although you are truly lonely.
brutal. even our own relatives hate us men. we are hated by our fellow men, by own mother's. over for men

Lol Don't touch her. That bitch will probably get Chad to impregnate her and she'll claim its yours lol
brutal. and then op will pay Jew child supoor

Good for you. Women like to be in relationships with abusive dickheads because that’s what turns them on. Aggression and strength. They get what they deserve.

they got involved with abusive
Sounds like these men had good personalities :soy:

That's what they do in the animal kingdom. It's completely natural

Also, go meet her once. If you don't get your dick sucked the first time, then she's not worth your time
full

that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life
Tell your mum that you're not running a fucking charity here. My mum is similar in this regard. I used to think all mums love their sons unconditionally but even that isn't true any more.

that many women were hurt cause they got involved with abusive men but everyone has made bad decisions in life.

Well that's their fucking fault then, it's 2019 women are strong and independent, then why do they chose to not just date; but REPRODUCE with abusive men (!) that's their fucking problem.

She probably doesn’t even realize the idea of being cucked. Doubt she knows what betabux is.
Mums are women first, and a mother second. All women know what being cucked is. All women know betabux. They might not know the terminology but all are aware instinctively.

Picturing this in my mind is funny

You should try your luck with the single mom , for sex ofc

Couldn't date someone with a kid personally.
Don't care if virgin or not as most people lose their virginity before they're a teenager.

Picturing this in my mind is funny

You should try your luck with the single mom , for sex ofc
That whore probably would want me to buy her a house, clothing for her daughter, food for her mom, money, etc and then after that she'd be seeing another chad. I'm not risking myself, no foid would have sex with me right away without giving her something first

That's pretty funny. My mom has said something similar - that there's nothing wrong with dating a single mom. And some single moms are good women. :feelswhat:

momma bellies are disgusting. And their vaginas look like a grenade detonated in there.

Fuck that shit, I will never fuck wit a single mother seriously.

Let her keep suffering alone. Fuck that bitch she got creamed in by chad and put in herself in that situation. NO MERCY NO CHARITY NO EMPATHY. DESTROY

You are retarded, she will kill you next

What's her looks/body rating in your opinion? If it's 4 or above for either then give her the impression that you will betabux her until she offers the old sexy time. If she doesn't you've lost nothing and can move on. If she does take it and ghost her from then onwards. Fuck her feelings because she probably doesn't have any. If she is looking to use you then use her. Tell her a white lie that you are dating another girl or some shit if need be.

And if you don't want to do any of this then tell them all to get fucked.

What's her looks/body rating in your opinion? If it's 4 or above for either then give her the impression that you will betabux her until she offers the old sexy time. If she doesn't you've lost nothing and can move on. If she does take it and ghost her from then onwards. Fuck her feelings because she probably doesn't have any. If she is looking to use you then use her. Tell her a white lie that you are dating another girl or some shit if need be.

And if you don't want to do any of this then tell them all to get fucked.
Tbh I don't know her. We haven't met. She must me an used up roastie. But in any case she would want me to give her money before fucking her to feed her bastard child and she will never fuck an dude like me without money first. No different than paying for a prostitute.

when a new lion mates with a female he kills the cubs of the previous lion,

not advocating that its just noteworthy

Goo for the LULZZZ