Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My mom yelled at me that I was autistic a couple of weeks ago

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
We were in the car and she was really stressed out, we were arguing. I remained calm and talked without any insults but she continued making the situation worse, eventually she completely lost it and screamed very aggressively that I was autistic. This hurt my deeply, partly cause all throughout my childhood and teenage years a lot of people have assumed or wanted me to be diagnosed for whatever evil reason.

It's a way to put people down. To define em as subhuman.

Anyways eventually she apologized, I haven't been able to forget about it. If my mom actually thinks I'm autistic I don't ever wanna see her again.

Btw it's somewhat easy for strangers to assume I'm autistic which I'm fully aware of, I have speech impediment, Look different from basically everyone else (I don't look like a subhuman, simply different and I consider myself somewhat ugly). And cause of these two reasons I have done my best to avoid everyone since childhood.

What was the argument about? :feelswhat:

It’s not your fault, as a male any non NT behavior is automatically perceived as autism

what age did your mum have birthed you?

the older she was the more likely you are indeed a sperg and its all her fault

How did you respond when she said that?

How did you respond when she said that?
I responded by getting extremely pissed off, I don't remember ever being so mad before. I started screaming and said that this time I won't forgive her. I screamed that I won't be sleeping at the same place as her tonight, that I want to get away from her as fast as possible.

When she left the car I had another outburst screaming and throwing around my arms like a maniac for 3 minutes, to be fair I was a bit drunk.

Ignore it for now.

they saw me stimming when i was a kid so it's over but at this point it no longer matters, death by a thousand cuts

they saw me stimming when i was a kid so it's over but at this point it no longer matters, death by a thousand cuts

Oh...oh right. Yes.

Yes. Extreme hatred.

Non-NTS are screwed. I envy NTfags, fucking low IQ retards that take everything for granted.

I've never had a legit diagnosis but certain people have brought up being on the spectrum or having some kind of disorder

Extreme hatred.

Oh well. You'll have to get over it. There's no chance of any lies working on the Internet, so seethe as needed.

I don't care if it angers you.

I responded by getting extremely pissed off, I don't remember ever being so mad before. I started screaming and said that this time I won't forgive her. I screamed that I won't be sleeping at the same place as her tonight, that I want to get away from her as fast as possible.

When she left the car I had another outburst screaming and throwing around my arms like a maniac for 3 minutes, to be fair I was a bit drunk.
Holy shit, so relatable. I had this moment when I was a teen. I was sober though snd cried like a bitch. But it wasn’t for autism, but my physical appearance.

We were in the car and she was really stressed out, we were arguing. I remained calm and talked without any insults but she continued making the situation worse, eventually she completely lost it and screamed very aggressively that I was autistic. This hurt my deeply, partly cause all throughout my childhood and teenage years a lot of people have assumed or wanted me to be diagnosed for whatever evil reason.

It's a way to put people down. To define em as subhuman.

Anyways eventually she apologized, I haven't been able to forget about it. If my mom actually thinks I'm autistic I don't ever wanna see her again.

Btw it's somewhat easy for strangers to assume I'm autistic which I'm fully aware of, I have speech impediment, Look different from basically everyone else (I don't look like a subhuman, simply different and I consider myself somewhat ugly). And cause of these two reasons I have done my best to avoid everyone since childhood.
Your mum sounds like a faggot. Who calls their child autistic as an insult out of anger?

Idk. Insults no matter how hurtful from anyone in my life have no effect on me anymore, like 0. Everything that can be said I've already said to the mirror. "Nothing can hurt me anymore." -Joker