Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom's about to take me to a spiritualist and have demons enter my life

R

righteouscel

-
She said she's gonna kick me out the house if I don't go and she doesn't just wanna take me to church and pray to God @Dicknastytheillest fuck that devil witch shit

She said she's gonna kick me out the house if I don't go and she doesn't just wanna take me to church and pray to God @Dicknastytheillest fuck that devil witch shit
How old are you?

Ur mom sounds more based than u , Chico

Ur mom sounds more based than u , Chico
As if my life isn't as bad as it already is now I'ma have demons involved in it that's all that witch craft shit does especially since I'm really christian and don't accept them

As if my life isn't as bad as it already is now I'ma have demons involved in it that's all that witch craft shit does especially since I'm really christian and don't accept them

How did you get into Christianity?

Pray to the god of evil!
you get both a demonic force
AND a God!
I was a Christian when you where 10.
All this is gonna get me is God's wrath and Judgement and My enemies Honor and victory against me

All this is gonna get me is God's wrath and Judgement and My enemies Honor and victory against me
U are already god, chico. Thats what abrahamist indoctrination doesn’t want u to know, mang:feelsthink:

She is lying. I doubt she will kick you out the house. Stay on your ground.

over for succubicels

just play along man hate to say it but roof over your head while you stack money matters

She's crazy.