Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My moms prayer caught my attention today

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So today at noon 12pm
My moms prayer caught my attention today. Usually i dont like pay attention, like a serious attention, you get the point, i usually think about something else etc.
But today i was also thinking about something else until while in her prayer sentence she said about shifts (shes a cashier) how they split her shift in two, basically she asked from sunday to thursday. So she can get a friday off (for sabbath, judeo christian denomination) but they split in to two, so 4 hours thursday and 4 hours in friday.
Said about being used for morning shifts.
Talked about bills, car insurance, and rent being high,
And before she said all that (i believe she said how she has been faithful to God and her job, never called sick)
She also prayed about no to be late to work
She also talked about looking for a job of her that she studied for which is nursing.
Etc.
Then she mentioned food bank, which was kinda suprising to me i remmebered she told me to stop going their. But now she mentioned going to the food bank, to help cover for food. Which is also siprising because we have enough food to not buy food for a specific duration of time which i believe is more than 1- 1/2-2 months.

Well thats its it. I just wanted to say this.

Looks like you have a good mom

So today at noon 12pm
My moms prayer caught my attention today. Usually i dont like pay attention, like a serious attention, you get the point, i usually think about something else etc.
But today i was also thinking about something else until while in her prayer sentence she said about shifts (shes a cashier) how they split her shift in two, basically she asked from sunday to thursday. So she can get a friday off (for sabbath, judeo christian denomination) but they split in to two, so 4 hours thursday and 4 hours in friday.
Said about being used for morning shifts.
Talked about bills, car insurance, and rent being high,
And before she said all that (i believe she said how she has been faithful to God and her job, never called sick)
She also prayed about no to be late to work
She also talked about looking for a job of her that she studied for which is nursing.
Etc.
Then she mentioned food bank, which was kinda suprising to me i remmebered she told me to stop going their. But now she mentioned going to the food bank, to help cover for food. Which is also siprising because we have enough food to not buy food for a specific duration of time which i believe is more than 1- 1/2-2 months.

Well thats its it. I just wanted to say this.
Your mom is saying this because she wants you to live and one day be happy.

Good luck brocel, I hope everything works out for you.

Your mom is just another bot in the sea of npcs

you should get a job to help mom bro
i cant speak for whether my mom prays for me or not when im not around
but in 25 years of life i have never heard her pray

if i heard my mom pray like that it might help me tbh