Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mother called me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
My mother has been divorced from my father for 15 years, she lives in a different state. I live in California, she lives in Florida.
She called me to check up on me. During the conversation, She asked me, "do you have a girlfriend? " I said, "nope".
She sounded surprised, she then said, "it's time for you have a girlfriend, you are 20 years old". I moved on to a different topic because explaining to her why I'm single would confuse her. I wouldn't expect her to understand my situation.
She wants me to have kids but Its nearly impossible for me to attract women, they are too picky (hypergamous). There is no way I'm finding a gf in the Cucked States of Soymerica (USA).

"it's time for you have a girlfriend, you are 20 years old"
ff101bc1-2519-48fe-8aad-5cb76267f23e_text.gif

she wants you to become a provider (betabux) so you will be a slave to other women, women stand in solidarity with each other

Last edited:
Almost all normies will never understand the torment a trucel faces on a daily basis. That's part of the reason why I feel so alone, as there's no one who can understand me except for users here.

There is no way I'm finding a gf in the Cucked States of Soymerica
There's no chance. Even deathnics toliets want tall whyte boy.

The fact that you have a female "friend" means that it's not over for you. I think you will find a gf in a few years.

Yes, I used to have female friends. I don't have any female friends right now.
I just wanted to say that the fact that foids dont hate you makes me think that you will ascend someday. You're only 20 yo now, so you have 10 years to ascend.

I just wanted to say that the fact that foids dont hate you makes me think that you will ascend someday. You're only 20 yo now, so you have 10 years to ascend.
I highly doubt it. I have been friendzoned by every single female

Tell her that she should find you a gf if she wants grandkids so much

Parents haven`t got a clue about the state of the dating world now

Parents by-and-large want grandkids. If we were able, and wanted to, we would have kids on our own accord.

I haven't given my parents grandkids; at least they don't bug me about it.

has your family ever commented on other issues about your life? mine always ask me about my job or education prospects, never anything closer to GFs

top 10 things that happened

My mother has been divorced from my father for 15 years, she lives in a different state. I live in California, she lives in Florida.
She called me to check up on me. During the conversation, She asked me, "do you have a girlfriend? " I said, "nope".
She sounded surprised, she then said, "it's time for you have a girlfriend, you are 20 years old". I moved on to a different topic because explaining to her why I'm single would confuse her. I wouldn't expect her to understand my situation.
She wants me to have kids but Its nearly impossible for me to attract women, they are too picky (hypergamous). There is no way I'm finding a gf in the Cucked States of Soymerica (USA).
tell her that she’s a disgusting whore who gave you shitty genetics.

That’s what i tell my mother daily even tho she doesn’t ask me lol

Have you tried taking supplements?
Gym Energy GIF by Bucked Up

California, where there are the most demanding foids, brutal.

California must be the state with the most Stacys from the United Betas in America
It's over for californiacels

I moved on to a different topic because explaining to her why I'm single would confuse her. I wouldn't expect her to understand my situation.
I told my mother that because of my ugliness I can't find anybody, and that modern women are whores that want everything like money, looks, and status and give nothing in return and to my shock she understood everything.

She is 60+ and whenever she hears or see something blackpillimg she is showing it to me like "hey son, you gotta see what this whore is doing/saying" :feelskek:

Last edited:
she wants you to become a provider (betabux) so you will be a slave to other women, women stand in solidarity with each other
A lot of times women really do not want their sons to ascend especially if they're still living at home with them and they are divorced as the case of my early adulthood late teens but in all reality you should have spent the time to be open to her and say I can't find a woman because the black pill reasons and she would be horrified but at least you would be honest

I hope I will never have to experience this conversation with my mother, because I think it would push me over the edge and get me to ropemaxx