Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother can't take the black pill because she would have extreme depression herself (even stronger ones that she has)

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
My mother sometimes has black pill moments. Recently she told me that there was a disabled nun who somehow survived despite her disability and she related this to me too. I asked her if she meant that I was disabled and should try to survive and she didn't want to answer my question. But in the past she often said that I could never survive on my own and that I would always be dependent on others because I would end up at the bottom socially. I am not able to survive. The other day my mother cut my hair and we talked about certain people who lived their lives in easy mode. She was able to go along a bit but I noticed that it was really weighing her down. She admitted that appearance plays an extremely important role in her career and partnership. I told her about Tinder and she didn't know it. I said there are men who have their size in their information and it is extremely superficial and maybe only 30% of men are successful with it. I said why should I achieve something if I won't be happy anyway. I noticed that this wasn't good for her. If I continued to black pill her she would probably want to kill herself.

People from 40+ years ago came from a much better and "normal" time than anything we have now so exposing them to the garbage of current society rattles them beyond belief. They simply can't comprehend that what was normal to them growing up is now a foreign concept to others

Some time ago I was also talking with my pastor who is near being 40 yo and I only blackpilled him a bit, by talking about hypergamy on dating apps, the death of community and meeting foids through normal means like friends and family, that ugly people are always treated worse, earn less, experience more violence from their parents etc, and it was enought to make him very sad about the current world. Imagine if I told him that we are falling into the behavioral sink like in the Universe 25, or about psychopathy in foids, he would be absolutely destroyed while for me it's quite normal because I knew that society is going to collapse since highschool

:feelsping: FUCKING BOOMER ARE SO ANNOYING I JUST TREAT MY PARENT AS ATM

People from 40+ years ago came from a much better and "normal" time than anything we have now so exposing them to the garbage of current society rattles them beyond belief. They simply can't comprehend that what was normal to them growing up is now a foreign concept to others
my mom is 50+...

This.

Yep, blackpill is sometimes too strong for others.

My mother sometimes has black pill moments. Recently she told me that there was a disabled nun who somehow survived despite her disability and she related this to me too. I asked her if she meant that I was disabled and should try to survive and she didn't want to answer my question. But in the past she often said that I could never survive on my own and that I would always be dependent on others because I would end up at the bottom socially. I am not able to survive. The other day my mother cut my hair and we talked about certain people who lived their lives in easy mode. She was able to go along a bit but I noticed that it was really weighing her down. She admitted that appearance plays an extremely important role in her career and partnership. I told her about Tinder and she didn't know it. I said there are men who have their size in their information and it is extremely superficial and maybe only 30% of men are successful with it. I said why should I achieve something if I won't be happy anyway. I noticed that this wasn't good for her. If I continued to black pill her she would probably want to kill herself.
That was always the hard part about the blackpill. Imagine spending your whole life teaching your kids about values and morals, only for them to find out looks are everything in this world and all that people care about. Best to always be honest, and just stay quite if you think she can’t handle it. You did the right thing.

I've recently started calling myself disabled to my mom because I'm autistic. It's kind of hilarious.