Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mother complained to my sister why her new boyfriend is only something like 175 cm

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
While I was standing about one metre from them. I am 169 cm.

Also, my mother wished that my sister's ex-boyfriend would soon find a new (white) girlfriend, because he was making threats to my sister. The ex-boyfriend is Afghan muslim man who came here as an underage asylum seeker and got a permanent permit to stay even though he had no valid reasons for asylum. He lied successfully and openly admitted lying to the police to get the positive decision on his bogus asylum application.

So, my mother wished while I was sitting in the same table that the invader muslim Afghan man gets more white pussy while her years older son is still a kissless virgin and she did not spare a thought to wish that I would someday (let alone "soon") find somebody.

Wait, an Afghan asylum seeker was dating your white sister? How old is she? And how do you know your mother wished he would find more white pussy specifically?

You know what you have to do to your mother and sister.
Wait, an Afghan asylum seeker was dating your white sister? How old is she? And how do you know your mother wished he would find more white pussy specifically?
I call White Nationalist larp.

he had no valid reasons for asylum
Afghanistan has been an active warzone for almost half a century, i understand some members here may feel hostility to...others, but you can't exactly say that he has no reason to seek asylum lol

Why are you so obsessed with white pussy "invaded" by short Afghans? Do you realize it's extremely rare for white women to date ethnic men? This honestly seems like a kind of "bald 5 feet curry janitor slayer".

Just be Hazara theory
@FullTimeLoser @gymletethnicel @Diocel @PPEcel @tehgymcel420 @Subhuman Currycel @Transcended Trucel @Colvin76

Yes, they co-habited a few years even. He wasn't asylum seeker anymore when they met the first time, though.

"How old is she?" I rather not answer, but closer to 30 now than to 20.

"And how do you know your mother wished he would find more white pussy specifically?"

She literally said to all present that she hoped that he finds "a new one" soon. "a new one" could only mean another white woman, because there aren't any other women here. She specifically did not say or suggest that he should marry his countrywoman or/and bring a woman of same ethnicity here. Finnish women are really anti-immigration when it comes to women immigrating.

Why are you so obsessed with white pussy "invaded" by short Afghans? Do you realize it's extremely rare for white women to date ethnic men? This honestly seems like a kind of "bald 5 feet curry janitor slayer".

Just be Hazara theory
@FullTimeLoser @gymletethnicel @Diocel @PPEcel @tehgymcel420 @Subhuman Currycel @Transcended Trucel @Colvin76
You gotta be fucking kidding me, OP how can you come up with this kind of nonsense?

Is it possible you could put a spy cam in your sisters bedroom and I will buy the footage

You gotta be fucking kidding me, OP how can you come up with this kind of nonsense?
The story is simply not credible, to put it mildly. Ethnics in Fennoscandia get ZERO PUSSY, it's the most simple of concepts. Also the "Afghan" is probably a Hazara, who are literally truecel sandnigger/turkic hapas in terms of looks.
It's a larp, why would his "white" sister date a poor UGLY Afghan manlet? (She doesn't)

Last edited:

I won't kill them.

I wish it was, but it's not. Maybe I could link to his Facebook profile etc. But I don't even know/remember his surname and I would need to ask my sister and I never call her and now it's 10 minutes from midnight. I would reveal my exact location, though I have already told way too much information about me for internet researchers to doxx me if the interest was there. Even though I have specifically not revealed some things that I would want to tell because then my identity would be very easy to pinpoint.

I got an idea. I will try to get my sister to send me a picture of herself and the ex-boyfriend in the same picture. How to upload photos here? But nowadays she hates and fears him, so maybe she deleted all from her phone.

Nigga please, there's a guy (incel discord) who told me "bro just move to europe you will be a slayer among white girls" so i said even tho i can't ascend in my shithole i would totally ascend in Europe ?, and he said yes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

jfl Stormfags are retarded

@Colvin76 @gymletethnicel this is too much i can't :feelskek::feelskek:
No shit are you serious?

The mayo"cel"s are the dumbest segment of the incel community.

Whats your location

Yep, he was cherry picking ethnics with blond stacies and telling me to immigration maxx and fuck aryan foids :feelskek:
:feelskek:

White femoids are literally the most "racially loyal" (again, a dumb concept) but these guys won't stop bitching about it, they seriously think that white femoids would prefer a 5'2 balding curry janitor over a mayonormie.

Afghanistan has been an active warzone for almost half a century, i understand some members here may feel hostility to...others, but you can't exactly say that he has no reason to seek asylum lol

asylum = personal persecution. War, natural disasters etc. specifically are NOT a reason to get asylum according to the UN.

He came from Tehran BTW, where his parents still live. He desperately wants to bring also them to Finland but has not managed to do so and he often talked/stressed how he must move back to Tehran to care for them when they are older if they can't move here.

An Afghan fucked your sister?

Not even close to the most brutal things that have happened to me. For example this was more brutal: https://incels.is/threads/my-school...ss-but-me-how-many-children-they-want.233490/

The most brutal things that have happened in the last year or so I would want to tell but telling those would need me to tell who I am.

They are literally invaders.

Why it is that that only mainstream media in Israel is allowed to call asylum seeker masses invaders, intruders, infiltrators but European countries' media is not allowed to? Israel even constructed a wall and physically blocked all the asylum seekers from Africa from coming. No-one talks about that. Jews are allowed to do what we Europeans aren't. UNHCR and Israel even made a deal to send those black men to Western Europe and Israel would temporarily allow the families and women to stay in Israel while providing no assistance to them. Israel has been running for years a program for extra taxation for the invaders. They store the extra taxes and the invaders gets them back IF he moves away from Israel. Israel made a deal with Rwanda etc. to send the invaders back. All these things that Israel does would be unthinkable for European countries to do. The deal with UNHCR was really generous to Israel, which is richer than a lot of European countries while providing no money to UN organisations like poorer European countries do, but still Benjamin Netanyahu was pressured to abandon the deal by even more right-wing politicians and citizens.

Just be Hazara theory

I am shorter than most asylum seekers. They come mainly from Iraq, Afghanistan, North Africa, Pakistan and about 100 % mog me and make my ascension even harder. Iraqis in particular are very handsome in their faces and they have soldier bodies also. Many are ex police officers or militia or Iraq's military deserters.
Iraqis are very looksmaxxed, with hairgel etc.

It's not that rare. I see a couple Iraqi/Afghani man, Finnish woman couples basically every day if I go outside buy food etc. I actively avoid certain places where there are lots of them hanging around because it's suifuel.

How can it be nonsense? Everything is true and happened to me. I could have told this experience of mine without mentioning that the ex-boyfriend is Afghan asylum seeker. But it is very relevant, because it makes it even more brutal.

Point of this thing was not Afghans etc. but to tell exacly what happened to me and how my mother offended me. She could have mentioned that she also wished that I would find someday somebody be it however unlikely, but chose not to.
Is it possible you could put a spy cam in your sisters bedroom and I will buy the footage

It's not possible. She only has a small single-room apartment. They don't live together.

Last edited:
I'm 164 cm so she would hate me.

The story is simply not credible, to put it mildly. Ethnics in Fennoscandia get ZERO PUSSY, it's the most simple of concepts. Also the "Afghan" is probably a Hazara, who are literally truecel sandnigger/turkic hapas in terms of looks.

My sister was then and still is unemployed autistic person with low IQ (her male counterpart would be truecel). When she was younger she was average-looking at best I guess, but nowadays she has lots of moles developing like her mother and me. Even at her peak she did not have enough market value to keep decent-looking, working Finnish man. So he chose better-looking asylum seeker over Finnish ugly men.

"Ethnics in Fennoscandia get ZERO PUSSY"

"Irakilaiset ovat Suomen kolmanneksi suurin ulkomaalaisryhmä venäläisten ja virolaisten jälkeen, mutta suomalaisnaisten kanssa solmituissa avioliitoissa he johtavat tilastoja ylivoimaisesti."

Iraqi men are literally leading the statistics over who foreigners marry Finnish women. They beat all others literally.

I could link endlessly examples of these couples, but that would be cherry-picking. Official statistics is better. But you wrote zero, so even cherry-picking would prove you wrong.

Not even close to the most brutal things that have happened to me. For example this was more brutal: https://incels.is/threads/my-school...ss-but-me-how-many-children-they-want.233490/

The most brutal things that have happened in the last year or so I would want to tell but telling those would need me to tell who I am.

They are literally invaders.

Why it is that that only mainstream media in Israel is allowed to call asylum seeker masses invaders, intruders, infiltrators but European countries' media is not allowed to? Israel even constructed a wall and physically blocked all the asylum seekers from Africa from coming. No-one talks about that. Jews are allowed to do what we Europeans aren't. UNHCR and Israel even made a deal to send those black men to Western Europe and Israel would temporarily allow the families and women to stay in Israel while providing no assistance to them. Israel has been running for years a program for extra taxation for the invaders. They store the extra taxes and the invaders gets them back IF he moves away from Israel. Israel made a deal with Rwanda etc. to send the invaders back. All these things that Israel does would be unthinkable for European countries to do. The deal with UNHCR was really generous to Israel, which is richer than a lot of European countries while providing no money to UN organisations like poorer European countries do, but still Benjamin Netanyahu was pressured to abandon the deal by even more right-wing politicians and citizens.

I am shorter than most asylum seekers. They come mainly from Iraq, Afghanistan, North Africa, Pakistan and about 100 % mog me and make my ascension even harder. Iraqis in particular are very handsome in their faces and they have soldier bodies also. Many are ex police officers or militia or Iraq's military deserters.
Iraqis are very looksmaxxed, with hairgel etc.

It's not that rare. I see a couple Iraqi/Afghani man, Finnish woman couples basically every day if I go outside buy food etc. I actively avoid certain places where there are lots of them hanging around because it's suifuel.

How can it be nonsense? Everything is true and happened to me. I could have told this experience of mine without mentioning that the ex-boyfriend is Afghan asylum seeker. But it is very relevant, because it makes it even more brutal.

Point of this thing was not Afghans etc. but to tell exacly what happened to me and how my mother offended me. She could have mentioned that she also wished that I would find someday somebody be it however unlikely, but chose not to.

It's not possible. She only has a small single-room apartment. They don't live together.
Finland is among the top 10 tallest countries in the world and much better looking than ethnics. Hairgel and former occupation isn't attractive to women. White women are the most racially loyal according to all studies. I live in Sweden, which has literally millions more ethnics than Finland, yet I almost never see immigrants with white females. I don't understand why you have an inferiority complex towards ethnics, it doesn't make sense, your reasons are not grounded in reality.

Capture

How often do Iraqis marry Finns compared to Finnish males?

It's a larp, why would his "white" sister date a poor UGLY Afghan manlet? (She doesn't)

NO ONE WOULD WISH MORE THAN ME THAT THIS WOULD NOT BE TRUE!

He was poor then (now he is working), not ugly, taller than me. My sister is seriously AUTISTIC AND HAS LOW MARKET VALUE. She is permanently unemployed for example. No style, does not shower enough, not really independent because of low IQ and not really high-functioning etc... She could only have unemployed, low-value Finnish men for long-term relationship.

Do you want her number so that you could ask her why he dated him? She does not speak any English though. I already asked; the answer was because he was the most good-looking among those that expressed interest in her.

Last edited:
Height matters birth to death. No universe are <6' men attractive to these toilets.

White femoids are literally the most "racially loyal" (again, a dumb concept) but these guys won't stop bitching about it, they seriously think that white femoids would prefer a 5'2 balding curry janitor over a mayonormie.
JFL if you think any woman is loyal

Also, my mother wished that my sister's ex-boyfriend would soon find a new (white) girlfriend, because he was making threats to my sister. The ex-boyfriend is Afghan muslim man who came here as an underage asylum seeker and got a permanent permit to stay even though he had no valid reasons for asylum. He lied successfully and openly admitted lying to the police to get the positive decision on his bogus asylum application.

So, my mother wished while I was sitting in the same table that the invader muslim Afghan man gets more white pussy while her years older son is still a kissless virgin and she did not spare a thought to wish that I would someday (let alone "soon") find somebody.
or, she is blackpilled and didnt bother mentioning/ acknwoledging because she knows its over for u

I don't understand why you have an inferiority complex towards ethnics

because I look inferior to them, except Somalis. Only Somalis are a big asylum seeker source country whose men can't get Finnish women.

Why it is so hard to swallow the fact that Iraqi men literally marry more Finnish women than any other foreigner group of men?

Like I said, most asylum seekers that I see on the streets, food stores etc. are taller than me. And much better face.
The mayo"cel"s are the dumbest segment of the incel community.

Can you or someone finally tell where the word "mayo" comes from?

mayo"cel"s = so you claim that I am not incel

I have taken IQ test in the mental hospital and I am above average.
ethnics with blond stacies

My sister is not blond nor is she stacy. She is very much below average. Autistic, facially not attractive (to me at least), stupid, not functioning independently, permanently unemployed... non-landwhale though.

I am 100% Finnish at least from the 1700's. But I have dark brown hair and green eyes.

Last edited:
because I look inferior to them, except Somalis. Only Somalis are a big asylum seeker source country whose men can't get Finnish women.

Why it is so hard to swallow the fact that Iraqi men literally marry more Finnish women than any other foreigner group of men?

Like I said, most asylum seekers that I see on the streets, food stores etc. are taller than me. And much better face.
White women intermarrying with ethnics is rare, it is only interesting how Iraqis compared to Finnish men.

Also why do you not have have an inferiority complex towards other Finnish men? Or Swedish, Norweigan, Yugoslavic and Dutch men? If you do, why don't you mention it?
They are MUCH taller and better looking. You're lying through your teeth if you think Middle Easterners are taller and better looking than Northern European men. It is obvious that you hate immigrants (ethnic men, more specifically), and I don't care about that. Your falsehoods and gas-lighting simply ought to be exposed.

they seriously think that white femoids would prefer a 5'2 balding curry janitor over a mayonormie

No-one said that, stop lying!

The Afghan was maybe also about 175 cm, but my sister is short like me. He was not balding at all. Not a janitor. My sister would never get a mayonormie, only for casual sex maybe. But she is not interested in casual one-night stands after one-night stands.

Probably not, keep in mind that those studies that talk of race loyalty or marrying the same race count algerians, arabs, and afghans as white. Same goes for hispanics. Meaning an afghan/european couple like in OP's case would count as 100% white

Also why do you not have have an inferiority complex towards other Finnish men? Or Swedish, Norweigan, Yugoslavic and Dutch men? If you do, why don't you mention it?

I have!

I have written here a few times (search my post history) how Finns are the curries of Europe. Finnish men can't compete with West and South European men. Finland literally has over 5 British men living here for every one British female (who came here with their British husbands or who are British citizens in the statistics because of their father is British). When there is a British-Finnish couple (and there are many!!!), it is always Finnish woman and British man. I hate British men more than arabs and niggers. They are the worst stealers of our women, the worst enemy of our men. And they take the highly-educated, beautiful blonde ones.
You're lying through your teeth if you think Middle Easterners are taller and better looking than Northern European men.

The asylum seekers (except Somalis) are better looking and taller (also asylum seekers tend to be VERY NT and social) than me and only that matters to me. Maybe I could have had a girlfriend if no immigration was allowed. At least I would not be angry every day, I would have had motivation to study and try to get a job. 100% surely my life would be much better if these foreign men would not be allowed to come here. My mood would be much better. It's suifuel every time to go outside and see arab, iranian, black men and some of them with Finnish women while Finnish men never have any foreign women except Asians (Thais, Filipinos, Chinese...)

I am sure that other Finnish males would agree with me that the average Iraqi asylum seeker young man that came in 2014-16 to Finland mogs majority of Finnish males. They were really elite-gened Iraqi men, many from Baghdad. From rich families. They had to have thousands and thousands of euros just to manage to get here using smugglers etc.

Globally, average Northern European (or South European) is better looking than global average. But here where the majority of women are blond, the handsome dark-featured man has much higher sexual value than what would be the average in the world for him. Scientific studies have proved that blond females with blue eyes prefer to mate with dark-haired men over other blond men. That's why those features are quickly becoming rarer and rarer.

When the first black men came to Finland decades ago, there are wild stories about them having literal queues behind their doors. One basketball player in the village meant that 9 months after he arrived, mulatto children started appearing in the maternity hospital. Women are still crazy for black men outside big cities where they are very rare. I want to test the reverse in black Africa. It's one of my ascension plans.
or, she is blackpilled and didnt bother mentioning/ acknwoledging because she knows its over for u

It is sensitive and sore subject for her, she prefers to pretend that it does not exist.
An Afghan fucked your sister?

Consistently and with consent for years. They lived together.
Height matters birth to death. No universe are <6' men attractive to these toilets.

My sister can and have found attractive 170 cm men. They were taller than her of course still.

Last edited:

You should have told your mom right there and then that is why you don't have a girlfriend, cause other moms are probably telling their daughters the same thing.

I have!

I have written here a few times (search my post history) how Finns are the curries of Europe. Finnish men can't compete with West and South European men. Finland literally has over 5 British men living here for every one British female (who came here with their British husbands or who are British citizens in the statistics because of their father is British). When there is a British-Finnish couple (and there are many!!!), it is always Finnish woman and British man. I hate British men more than arabs and niggers. They are the worst stealers of our women, the worst enemy of our men. And they take the highly-educated, beautiful blonde ones.

The asylum seekers (except Somalis) are better looking and taller (also asylum seekers tend to be VERY NT and social) than me and only that matters to me. Maybe I could have had a girlfriend if no immigration was allowed. At least I would not be angry every day, I would have had motivation to study and try to get a job. 100% surely my life would be much better if these foreign men would not be allowed to come here. My mood would be much better. It's suifuel every time to go outside and see arab, iranian, black men and some of them with Finnish women while Finnish men never have any foreign women except Asians (Thais, Filipinos, Chinese...)

I am sure that other Finnish males would agree with me that the average Iraqi asylum seeker young man that came in 2014-16 to Finland mogs majority of Finnish males. They were really elite-gened Iraqi men, many from Baghdad. From rich families. They had to have thousands and thousands of euros just to manage to get here using smugglers etc.

Globally, average Northern European (or South European) is better looking than global average. But here where the majority of women are blond, the handsome dark-featured man has much higher sexual value than what would be the average in the world for him. Scientific studies have proved that blond females with blue eyes prefer to mate with dark-haired men over other blond men. That's why those features are quickly becoming rarer and rarer.

When the first black men came to Finland decades ago, there are wild stories about them having literal queues behind their doors. One basketball player in the village meant that 9 months after he arrived, mulatto children started appearing in the maternity hospital. Women are still crazy for black men outside big cities where they are very rare. I want to test the reverse in black Africa. It's one of my ascension plans.

It is sensitive and sore subject for her, she prefers to pretend that it does not exist.

Consistently and with consent for years. They lived together.

My sister can and have found attractive 170 cm men. They were taller than her of course still.
@FinnCel brootal

You should have told your mom right there and then that is why you don't have a girlfriend, cause other moms are probably telling their daughters the same thing.

They were two different occasions separated by a few months.

Also, some years ago (in 2016 probably), there was a Brexit-related event or something in London in Finland's embassy. There were dozens of families there. Every single couple/family was British man and Finnish woman. Not even a single Finnish man with British wife was found there. Finnish foids go crazy and instant wet when they hear native Received Pronunciation and trade their pussy for free lessons. I hate English language, I really do, from the bottom of my heart.

Just be Hazara theory

Just be ethnic theory is real in europe

Too many whites there so women want exotic middle eastern Chads

They were two different occasions separated by a few months.

Also, some years ago (in 2016 probably), there was a Brexit-related event or something in London in Finland's embassy. There were dozens of families there. Every single couple/family was British man and Finnish woman. Not even a single Finnish man with British wife was found there. Finnish foids go crazy and instant wet when they hear native Received Pronunciation and trade their pussy for free lessons. I hate English language, I really do, from the bottom of my heart.
who cares, just say it later to her that's why you have no gf, and its the same as what she says.

Also, brootal finpill.
so women want exotic middle eastern Chads
women wanting chads. water is wet

Just be Hazara theory
Sound so like stormfront LARP propaganda of ethnics taking away white women.
Pathetic

who cares, just say it later

I'll consider.
Sound so like stormfront LARP propaganda of ethnics taking away white women.

Stop grouping all ethnics (and "whites" also) as a single homogenous group! Somalis aren't a threat. Iraqis on the other hand have been even worse than Brits taking our women since the "refugee crisis".

Now I have to sleep, brutal 05:42 AM pill.

I'll consider.

Stop grouping all ethnics (and "whites" also) as a single homogenous group! Somalis aren't a threat. Iraqis on the other hand have been even worse than Brits taking our women since the "refugee crisis".

Now I have to sleep, brutal 05:42 AM pill.
that time is when I sleep as well. brootal staying up all night to comment on incel forumspill tbh

Why does your mum want an Afghan to get a white GF??

L A R P
A
R
P

Also why aren't there stormfronters in Finland taking a stance against this ?

Why does your mum want an Afghan to get a white GF??

Read above to get the answer to that.

The invader is threating the life of my sister because she left him.
L A R P
A
R
P

No, it's not. Read above.
Also why aren't there stormfronters in Finland taking a stance against this ?

against what?

Who are "stormfronters"?

The not-too-old (to not care) incel men overwhelmingly are voting for Perussuomalaiset, but they have a hard cap of 25 % of vote share at the total maximum and other parties refuse to negotiate/deal with them. We would need the majority in the parliament, but it won't happen as long as women can also vote. Only incel voters can never be enough to have a majority in elections, and without majority in the parliament the other parties exclude and decide everything.

Last edited: