Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My Mother thinks I'm tall and Muscular and she thinks I should be with a short fat foid

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I've talked with my Mother about the heightpill before and she just about said "Even if height were that important, it wouldn't matter for you because you're tall." I'm 5'8, two days ago, I was talking to freshmen girls who were surprised I was a senior because I'm short. These were foidlets, I was much taller than them. The one that said I was short was like 5'1. She also didn't believe that I was in a class with them either until she saw me there today.

I think I'll make that last story another thread.

One time I was trying on clothes at walmart and I said to my mother that the lighting in the dressing room made me look muscular. She responded by telling me I was muscular. I've also had two doctors tell me that I was muscular, and some other guys, no foids my age except like one.

Sometimes I talk to mein Mutter about mein kampf mit dating. She said I have my standards too high because I was all disapointed that the hot blonde girl didn't want me, she talked to me first, it's not like I only go for girls like that.

When I talk about the heightpill with her she says to me that I should just date short girls. I've also told her that I don't like short girls. That doesn't mean I don't try with them and again, she says I'm tall, shouldn't a tall girl not be unrealistic for me?

I made another thread about my Mother wanting to set me up with a foid. I haven't seen her in real life but my mother said she short and I don't remember her words but it was basically a nice way of saying she's heavy. Which was weird because when I liked a girl who was kinda fat she didn't want me to date her because she "don't want fat grandbabies." I guess she just didn't know it was over for me back then and has since lowered the bar. She probably realized fat grandbabies would be better than no grandbabies.

I would like to be set up with this girl she told me about. My mother doesn't know her age though, just that she's old enough to drink but she could be like thirty, which she says is too old for me. It was also a brutal agepill realizing that my options are now becoming 21+ aged foids who, by that age, must have double digit body counts.

I'm 5'9 and my mother used to literally call me a manlet. Which is also brutal for my dad because he is even shorter.

Short fat bitches can be hot sometimes but most of the time they are chad only

Don't talk to her anymore about blackpill. It is obvious that she doesn't want to understand it or is in denial that her son is genetic trash

Did not read, but my mom thinks I'm gay, because I hadn't been with women before.
...logic...

probably a self insert tbh, your mother sympathizes with her more than you.

Get away from your mother asap she is poisoning your mind.
I'm 5'9 and my mother used to literally call me a manlet. Which is also brutal for my dad because he is even shorter.
someone die GIF

Can you give me a link to the thread?

If you're bellow 6'0 you're considered a manlet these days instead of simply normal height

Brutal

I've talked with my Mother about the heightpill before and she just about said "Even if height were that important, it wouldn't matter for you because you're tall." I'm 5'8, two days ago, I was talking to freshmen girls who were surprised I was a senior because I'm short. These were foidlets, I was much taller than them. The one that said I was short was like 5'1. She also didn't believe that I was in a class with them either until she saw me there today.

One time I was trying on clothes at walmart and I said to my mother that the lighting in the dressing room made me look muscular. She responded by telling me I was muscular. I've also had two doctors tell me that I was muscular, and some other guys, no foids my age except like one.

Sometimes I talk to mein Mutter about mein kampf mit dating. She said I have my standards too high because I was all disapointed that the hot blonde girl didn't want me, she talked to me first, it's not like I only go for girls like that.

When I talk about the heightpill with her she says to me that I should just date short girls. I've also told her that I don't like short girls. That doesn't mean I don't try with them and again, she says I'm tall, shouldn't a tall girl not be unrealistic for me?

I made another thread about my Mother wanting to set me up with a foid. I haven't seen her in real life but my mother said she short and I don't remember her words but it was basically a nice way of saying she's heavy. Which was weird because when I liked a girl who was kinda fat she didn't want me to date her because she "don't want fat grandbabies." I guess she just didn't know it was over for me back then and has since lowered the bar. She probably realized fat grandbabies would be better than no grandbabies.

I would like to be set up with this girl she told me about. My mother doesn't know her age though, just that she's old enough to drink but she could be like thirty, which she says is too old for me. It was also a brutal agepill realizing that my options are now becoming 21+ aged foids who, by that age, must have double digit body counts.
Leave this site I'm not even gonna take the time to quote ur post.

If you're bellow 6'0 you're considered a manlet these days instead of simply normal height

Brutal
6'0 isn't even an advantage, it's the basic minimum. Beyond ovER.

She can't come to terms with the fact that her little boy isn't gonna carry on her genes.
Deep down she knows, but if she would acknowledge that he is a genetic dead end she would also have to acknowledge that her genes are shit

If it helps, I know 2 chads at your height or shorter who are muscular and do well with girls. Of course, if you have a subhuman face or are non-NT, it’s ovER.

I hate when doctors/parents say you’re muscular or tall when your not its happened to me to

Doctor said I was muscular I can barely push 205 on the bench jfl

Its never girls saying that shit only people who wont be a dating interest

Deep down she knows, but if she would acknowledge that he is a genetic dead end she would also have to acknowledge that her genes are shit
Thats why moms always say their kids look good even my mom says that and I’m a legit 0.25 out of 10

I’ve been on here for less than a day ok no life
What insult is no life bro. Of course incels.is user has no life. In my free time all I do is fucking post here because I’m INCEL!