Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother threaneted to divorce my dad,made a giant mess,insulted his family,me and my sister.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Now she is pissed bcs ı called her a ''Future tinder single mom''
Fuckin bitch,she does this every weekend,ı cant bare to be in the same house as her during weekends.
She is pissed bcs my father doesnt buy her a car and comes home late from his own workplace (He earns a decent amount of money),thinks that he should get a proper job instead (Yeah a 40 something year old HS graduated man in current economy can definitly find a job. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek:)
Im currently staying in my room,door closed with pepper spray and a bat in my hand to stop her from wrecking my PC and killing my bird.
In case she kills my birb and makes me go ER,ı just wanna say that ı love all of you.

hahaha
my mum smashed up my old monitor and keyboard back in 2015, fucking women can get away with anything.

Indeed, mothers are foids too therefore they're all fucking scumbags

Your father should smack that bitch to make some order.

Now she is pissed bcs ı called her a ''Future tinder single mom''
Fuckin bitch,she does this every weekend,ı cant bare to be in the same house as her during weekends.
She is pissed bcs my father doesnt buy her a car and comes home late from his own workplace (He earns a decent amount of money),thinks that he should get a proper job instead (Yeah a 40 something year old HS graduated man in current economy can definitly find a job. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek:)
Im currently staying in my room,door closed with pepper spray and a bat in my hand to stop her from wrecking my PC and killing my bird.
In case she kills my birb and makes me go ER,ı just wanna say that ı love all of you.
Did you talk to your dad? Did you tell him he can do better or something?

Protect the bird with your life

fucking women can get away with anything.
That's the power of having a hole. Everyone wants to fuck you and so they put you on a pedestal no matter how undeserving you are.

We need a Giga Chad Beta Male Uprising to save this planet earth . We are all going to absolute shit and doom and only the blackpilled beta male can relate and make changes . Normies and chads are dooming us all along side with modern foids .
A beta uprising is the key .

I have to be grateful my mother isn't a giant bitch.
We need a Giga Chad Beta Male Uprising to save this planet earth . We are all going to absolute shit and doom and only the blackpilled beta male can relate and make changes . Normies and chads are dooming us all along side with modern foids .
A beta uprising is the key .
Yes we also need to close the borders to stop mixing. End feminism lgbt and degenerates.

brutal. thats what happens to beta bux coping mgtow men. jfl over hes not chad, if your dad would be chad she would suck his asshole without question and beg him not to leave JFL MAN I WANNA BE BORN AS CHAD AGAIN IN NEXT LIFE PLEASE LORD HAVE MERCY DONT MAKE MORE INCELS OR WE WILL HAVE MOR PEOPLE GOING ER IN NEXT YEARS WE WANT TO HAVE PEACE NOT WAR

i have autismmaxxed in the presence of my mother and sister. Now they act carefully around me .fearing that they might trigger me and I'll actually hurt them or even kill them.

Although I don't let them know that I can't even imagine myself harming them.

Protecc smol birb

the life of a betabux

hahah so based at calling her that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back