Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My mum gave me a brutal black pill about myself

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
She told me my social Iq is extremely low and that it’s impossible for me to make friends/talk to foids.
She told me it’s in my genes that I inherited from my dad’s side and I’m socially retarded.

She told me that’s the reason why I feel like an incel and am rejected socially and romantically. She told me that even her own family thinks I’m retarded and pretty much hate me. My uncles and cousins used to prefer playing with my little brother as kids because he was less socially retarded than me.

Why is there no help in place for socially awkward people like me? I don’t even think there’s anything wrong with me. I just like to preserve traditional Islamic values and hate degeneracy and partying. Maybe to be NT you have to enjoy being Cucked and going out to parties. Otherwise I’m socially retarded.

And yet she married your dad anyways

My dad used to always tell me I'm not capable for higher studies. Now I understand

My mum opposed him, said, I can do it, he told me to get a diploma instead of completing my 12th grade. He was right I'm low iq

My mum opposed him, said, I can do it, he told me to get a diploma instead of completing my 12th grade. He was right I'm low iq
I dropped out of university it’s not worth the suffering

Arranged marriage increases inceldom long term. Whereas in a healthy society only 10% of men would normally be defective (due to poor genetic recombination), in one with arranged marriages that 10% will often still breed, propagating the problem onto the next generation. I think sexual liberation is impossible for curries. At this point, it is not our natural state of existence and will cause massive issues if pushed further.

It is brutally over.

why are u triggered by this do you think your mom is not a whore?
YOU FILTHY FUCK. MY MUM IS NOT A WHORE BASTARD. I DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU ANY PROOF EITHER.

look at you chimping out for a whore that hates you lol
Your mother is probably a whore that’s why you’re attacking mine. Fuck you then your mum sucks 50 BBCs a week you fag

Your mother is probably a whore that’s why you’re attacking mine. Fuck you then your mum sucks 50 BBCs a week you fag
all women are whores , just give them the perfect opportunity and youll see

all women are whores , just give them the perfect opportunity and youll see
The only woman id white knight for is my mother and immediate family members and theyre genuinely not whores. If your family is then I’m sorry to hear that.

Arranged marriage increases inceldom long term. Whereas in a healthy society only 10% of men would normally be defective (due to poor genetic recombination), in one with arranged marriages that 10% will often still breed, propagating the problem onto the next generation. I think sexual liberation is impossible for curries. At this point, it is not our natural state of existence and will cause massive issues if pushed further.
Arranged marriage is the solution for inceldom and at the same time is the cause lol

Just be glad you weren't cursed a manlet though the arranged marriage system. You were blessed with a higher quality of life as the difficulty level of a short male is exponential.

Arranged marriage is my only hope ngl

I just like to preserve traditional Islamic values and hate degeneracy and partying. Maybe to be NT you have to enjoy being Cucked and going out to parties. Otherwise I’m socially retarded.
This right here is a massive cope for subhuman outcasts.

That's really brutal OP. I also remember when i was a little child, like 9-13 years old, my mother, father, brother and grandparents all told me nothing will become out of me. Sadly that turned out true....

That's really brutal OP. I also remember when i was a little child, like 9-13 years old, my mother, father, brother and grandparents all told me nothing will become out of me. Sadly that turned out true....
Brutal brocel