Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mum's new man has an 18 year old sexhaver chad SON

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
I give up. As if my life couldn't get any worse. THE UNIVERSE WANTS ME FUCKING DEAD. There is no fucking hope. The little cunt (who is 4 years younger than me) continuously asks me, "Why don't you do anything? Why have you got no friends? How can you live like that?" And other bizarre shit. THEY ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET ME TO MOVE OUT. Why couldn't I have just been born in Netherlands, where I can get free accommodation just for being a citizen. Fuck this life tbh.

Find copes, I fap:feelsjuice:

Curry foid and White male.

Look they already see you as a sperg retard so you might as well live up to their expectations. Grab an object, FUCK UP THAT FAGGOT KID ALL OVER TILL HE BLEEDS (in Terraria) and tell him to mind his fucking business.

"Why don't you do anything? How can you live like that?"
Actually I'd be asking the same thing. Because where I live Honor kil(in minecraft) is a real thing.

Suck up your shame in homosexuality, shred his panties and rape his bottom till it bleeds. He is a guy so can't file a rape case against you

Why couldn't I have just been born in Netherlands, where I can get free accommodation just for being a citizen. Fuck this life tbh.
Yeap. Would be nice. :incel: