Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My neighbour died

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
SO before jeff came, two couples got kicked out because they didnt pay rent. So jeff was the new comer, he had a car. he was living alone, i do remmeber looking inside his hpuse through the window , i usually did this when i went to water the garden. but then i started to notice his car wasnt there, im assuming he took it somewhere, or maybe he couldnt keep up with its payments? Maybe
But yesterday when i went to turn off the water from the garden, after, i looked inside his house and saw the light was in his hallway, or the path that leads to another room. Now if i looked down i would have probably seen him the bed, and helped him if he was going through any issues (i would have needed some kind of light as a totch). But nope i just kept on walking, if only i looked down i couldve probably prevent his death from happening.

So how i found out was this morning.
I noticed a red light flashing inside the house, so i looked outside i saw a fire truck. Maybe moment later i saw police cars. Then i noticed people sitting down they were talking to each other. I thought this was a setup becuase i was in darkweb, tor browser, and i thought that my ip has been discovered, and that they were here for me, i did notice some cars. When i got out to see what was going one of the things i noticed there was an abulance, i asked this woman coming out the carwhat was going on, she came up to me and told me that jeff is dead, i asked if he died from a heart attack, she said something like that. i headed back to my house but beofre entering in iwent to see more clearly to see if it was actually and abulance. His death made me thing about life,, and what i was doing in the darkweb. It made realize that i acutally need help.

JEff was a kind person, i remember me and my mom were in the garden, he asked if we wanted anything from tim hortons.
I Did notice that jeff had like red pimples in his facial hair (side cheek) (i remmeber seeing it on one side) he also weared sunglasses like one of those blue ones.
Today i did notice that his bed, and all i would have had to do was to look down and see jeff, i also noticed gatorades those protein booster, (im assuming because i bought one before) i also notice a bottle water.

Im assuming he took the vaccine, and had a heart attack, or wasnt feeling well, and texted his friend(s) and his friends called the police, or abulance to make sure he was okay. And they found him dead.

This is my assumption.

If i saw it sooner, i wish i told him that the stff i saw werent healthy for him

Last edited:
Window peeper

This is our fate as subhuman men, to die alone except no one will care about us.

This is our fate as subhuman men, to die alone except no one will care about us.