Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Neolithic female ancestor from 5000BC gargled on Chads cock after her tribe was destroyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Women have no loyalty. They are loyal to the next cock that they suck, then after that they’re loyal to the next one, and then the next one and so on and so fourth.

Tribal loyalty is non-existent to them because they know that they will be spared and bred by the victorious tribe.

My Neolithic ancestor was no different. She was loyal to tribal Cro-Magnon Chad rather than her own family.

*tfu*

I'd say their morality is a chaotic neutral but they always side with chad.

Your Chad ancestor pillaged and murdered various tribes you're paying for his sins

Women have no loyalty. They are loyal to the next cock that they suck, then after that they’re loyal to the next one, and then the next one and so on and so fourth.

Tribal loyalty is non-existent to them because they know that they will be spared and bred by the victorious tribe.

My Neolithic ancestor was no different. She was loyal to tribal Cro-Magnon Chad rather than her own family.

*tfu*
Wrong.
The neolthic farrmers replaced the cro magnons

Then the arryans from Russia invaded europe and raping the neolthic women and killed the men.

So your aryan male ancestors raped the neolthic women

Your Chad ancestor pillaged and murdered various tribes you're paying for his sins
He hunted incels and now I’m paying for his actions :feelsrope:

Imagine sucking the cock of the man who killed your husband and kids, as well as all your male relatives and members of your tribe. Women are fucking vile. I'd rather die a wretched death than this.

Imagine sucking the cock of the man who killed your husband and kids, as well as all your male relatives and members of your tribe. Women are fucking vile. I'd rather die a wretched death than this.
Never forget

Never forget

View attachment 393591

Women commonly say rape is worse than murder or even torture + murder, and people in general treat rapists worse than they treat murderers. But when push comes to shove, they all seem to spread their legs instead of dying when given the choice.

It's over for Cavecels

The story of humanity is that of a dysfunctional species tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back