Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My new boss is a crossed eyes ogre foid.

Goy$lop

Goy$lop

Greycel
So today my new boss came into to my work to start training and introduce herself.

I shit you not this woman is the definition of an ogre.

She's this cross eyes fat ugly thing and now I'm apparently meant to listen to her and respect her as my employer?

This is after I applied for the position she filled after my last male overweight dysfunctional boss rage quit like a sperg. I guess they decided to keep the same standards in place.

Anyways apparently this border line disabled woman is more suited to the job than me after being here for a year and excelling.

Got an interview this afternoon for a new company so hopefully I can't abandon this circus freak show.

FFS.

when a sub5 foid tells you what to do and has more influence than you, you know it's over

I'm this close to straight up asking if this is a joke.

No respect left for this company.

you're like a foid who is allergic to looks

I'm this close to straight up asking if this is a joke.

No respect left for this company.
which industry do you work in? tech?

So today my new boss came into to my work to start training and introduce herself.

I shit you not this woman is the definition of an ogre.

She's this cross eyes fat ugly thing and now I'm apparently meant to listen to her and respect her as my employer?

This is after I applied for the position she filled after my last male overweight dysfunctional boss rage quit like a sperg. I guess they decided to keep the same standards in place.

Anyways apparently this border line disabled woman is more suited to the job than me after being here for a year and excelling.

Got an interview this afternoon for a new company so hopefully I can't abandon this circus freak show.

FFS.
100 yrs ago this bitch would be killed for looking like this

when a sub5 foid tells you what to do and has more influence than you, you know it's over
You know soyciety is completely fucked and broken beyond repair.

Her SMV mogs this entire forum and all r/incelexit combined.

I have a dead end wage slave job and my work had/ has plenty of these Ham beasts, absolutely Repulsive to look at, I'm holding on though cause my beautiful Oneitis is still there.

I have a dead end wage slave job and my work had/ has plenty of these Ham beasts, absolutely Repulsive to look at, I'm holding on though cause my beautiful Oneitis is still there.
How does your oneitis look like?

Look her in the eye!

Look at her nose Bridge and you'll not break eye contact.