Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My new gif goes hard af. feel free to save

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
this part turns me on

gif.gif

Whoever drew it jerked off to it after (or touched herself, trying to be inclusive here)

Damn. :feelshehe:

Well to describe things for you my video was from a great and entertaining and perhaps unintentionally hilarious Ted Bundy movie. :feelsohh:

The clip shows sick fuck Ted or rather the actor portraying the sick fuck looking at the severed head of one of his female victims and putting lipstick on it and telling it that it’s a pretty girl. :ahegao:

Why must kikes be such degenerates?
shut the fuck up GrAYcel :dab::dab::dab::dab:
Damn. :feelshehe:

Well to describe things for you my video was from a great and entertaining and perhaps unintentionally hilarious Ted Bundy movie. :feelsohh:

The clip shows sick fuck Ted or rather the actor portraying the sick fuck looking at the severed head of one of his female victims and putting lipstick on it and telling it that it’s a pretty girl. :ahegao:
BASED :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
Whoever drew it jerked off to it after (or touched herself, trying to be inclusive here)
whoever drew it s based and has my sincerest gratitude :feelsaww:

this gif go hard af. can i screen record?