Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment my nofap streak thread (hardmode)

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
relapsed for the final time last night.

join me brothers and we'll beat it(addiction) together

Download 3

I don't see it as an issue if it feels good. :)

How long did your streak last?

How long did your streak last?
i hardly consider it a streak, my last true streak was about 10 days, foolishly relapsed then i thought fuck it might as well fap daily since its broken until monday to start it on a new week. i fapped on monday and today. my last streak lasted a day.

i hardly consider it a streak, my last true streak was about 10 days, foolishly relapsed then i thought fuck it might as well fap daily since its broken until monday to start it on a new week. i fapped on monday and today. my last streak lasted a day.
Well it requires a decent amount of willpower

I am sure you will get back on track. I become insane when I do nofap

Well it requires a decent amount of willpower

I am sure you will get back on track. I become insane when I do nofap

tbh i have a relatively low sex drive so its not even that hard for me. i got to like day 30 on my first streak kek. i just keep making excuses why i should fap when im on day 1 since my streak isnt that high. once i get it going im an unstoppable nofapper.

I'm down to try. Have you noticed any benefits from NoFap?

i just fapped again too, i fail all my streaks. i go like 1-2 days then relapse. only made it a week once.

its really hard to not fap when your a touchless virgin.

i find it helps lower my anxiety a bit thats about it for me. also increased dick sensitivity + more easily aroused by females.

the benefits vary from guy to guy, but increased penis sensitivity is pretty much a universal benefit.

3 weeks. Should I end it right now?

vote for your chance to win a prize.

foolishly relapsed then i thought fuck it might as well fap daily since its broken
Describes my experience with fapping "once in a while". That's why I never fap now.

my motivation/drive tripled and my confidence doubled on my 30 day streak. around the 30 day mark i dreamed about fapping and lo and behold i relaped that night due to urges. i also felt a bit better about myself.

I relapsed, it's over. There's blood on your hands now

my motivation/drive tripled and my confidence doubled on my 30 day streak. around the 30 day mark i dreamed about fapping and lo and behold i relaped that night due to urges. i also felt a bit better about myself.
Interesting, I'm going to give it a try. Thanks.

65 days, still going strong. But my brain is trying to convince me to drop it, ain't gonna fall for it nigga! :lul::lul::lul:.

my longest streak was 6 months. I relapsed because I hadn't seen an titties in those 6 months and was bored one night

"dedicatedandcommittednofapcel"

So what is the end goal of nofap? try reach 50 years of not doing it so when you can die with a high score?

I do it to I am just trying to find excuses

So what is the end goal of nofap? try reach 50 years of not doing it so when you can die with a high score?

I do it to I am just trying to find excuses

to improve your life. people usually tend to go for the 90 day mark because that is around the time your brain reboots. once you hit that mark its best to stay abstinent or you will decline back into the state you where in when you started fapping

I fapped twice today but I'm planning on going for a nofap run as of now. I'm a big abstinence enthusiast, had a 34 day spree earlier this year.

I once went almost 5 months without fapping, get on my level.