Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My old crush

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240118 013442 Chrome

Being ugly is painful. I liked the foid a lot, only foid that acknowledged me, but wish I had gotten ignored instead tbh. She has someone she's been with for years. It's painful boyos. I liked her quite a bit. Some other guy gets to fuck, kiss, hang w her etc. While I rot everyday. I feel like I'm in prison. Embarrassed myself by even trying to ask her out. She wouldn't want me regardless.

It is ok, brothER. You can make the world a bettER place.

Damn dude, FUCK. The unrequited love from crushes is brutal :feelsbadman: We will get called simps or something, but we experienced the unrequited emotions of “teen love” :feelsbadman: if only we didn’t look like this we may have had it all

Damn dude, FUCK. The unrequited love from crushes is brutal :feelsbadman: We will get called simps or something, but we experienced the unrequited emotions of “teen love” :feelsbadman: if only we didn’t look like this we may have had it all

Embarrassed myself by even trying to ask her out.
I’m sorry man :feelsbadman: you were brave to ask her out though. It isn’t easy especially for people like us who never had the validation from others, we had to build ourselves up from absolute zero to be courageous enough to ask someone out. You were brave brocel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsBox::feelsBox:

I’m sorry man :feelsbadman: you were brave to ask her out though. It isn’t easy especially for people like us who never had the validation from others, we had to build ourselves up from absolute zero to be courageous enough to ask someone out. You were brave brocel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Appreciate you brocel. Thank you. I mean the foid was really to me, even hugged me a few times jfl. Which gave me the courage to ask her out tbh. And would always talk to me when she saw me. Something that's extremely rare for a guy like me. I wanted her bad. It could have been out of pity probably.

describe the guy? or similiar pic?

Sucks being ugly.

Idk, I think the photo is from their graduation, med school or something
Your crush mogs my old one from 10 years ago. I regret not trying. Highly unlikley it would have worked. She was far away.

Your crush mogs my old one from 10 years ago. I regret not trying. Highly unlikley it would have worked. She was far away.
We got nothing to lose mate. Might as well if you wanted to.

View attachment 1041663
Being ugly is painful. I liked the foid a lot, only foid that acknowledged me, but wish I had gotten ignored instead tbh. She has someone she's been with for years. It's painful boyos. I liked her quite a bit. Some other guy gets to fuck, kiss, hang w her etc. While I rot everyday. I feel like I'm in prison. Embarrassed myself by even trying to ask her out. She wouldn't want me regardless.
Kidnap her