Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ my old karate suit

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Found my old karate suit that I wore as a teenagecel. I wasn’t gymmaxxed at all and a skinnyfag.

The suit is so small, I can’t even put it on, now that I’m so much more muscular. I can put my arm into one sleeve, but if I actually tried to put my other arm into the other sleeve, the suit would just rip apart lol.

The funny thing is, I acted as if I was Bruce Lee and felt so badass in that suit while being a skinny emo boy :feelskek:

Found my old karate suit that I wore as a teenagecel. I wasn’t gymmaxxed at all and a skinnyfag.

The suit is so small, I can’t even put it on, now that I’m so much more muscular. I can put my arm into one sleeve, but if I actually tried to put my other arm into the other sleeve, the suit would just rip apart lol.

The funny thing is, I acted as if I was Bruce Lee and felt so badass in that suit while being a skinny emo boy :feelskek:
show