Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Oneitis has a Boyfriend and I'm filled with so much Rage. What if i ER? It's getting hard to control!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
How dare he deprive me, he doesn't deserve her, she belongs with me, he's a loser who doesn't even work.

He should get slaughtered like a dog, if i ever see him, it might get bad. Every day i love her more and everyday i get more rage and hate.

We worked alone for most of the day today, I'm falling in love. I don't care if you guys laugh at me or call me a Cuck.

Why was i born a Subhuman Incel? It's not fair.

IMG 2429

I might as well add this to my suicide note

In watch dogs 2 though...

Yeah, can relate. I've oneitises in the past. And they all had boyfriends. Hated and envied those bastards to no end.

I believe that you should unleash your angER. Regardless, you have a CHOice to make.

Forget it and move on Bro. She doesn't deserve your affection anyway.

Maybe he Needs a CheesER SandwhichER.

How dare he deprive me, he doesn't deserve her, she belongs with me, he's a loser who doesn't even work.

He should get slaughtered like a dog, if i ever see him, it might get bad. Every day i love her more and everyday i get more rage and hate.

We worked alone for most of the day today, I'm falling in love. I don't care if you guys laugh at me or call me a Cuck.

Why love someone that doesnt love you back?

Maybe its you personality(height) or the chemistry(your body count)
But could still be your sense of humor(looks)

u should do it so i can see how u look like on the news

Take revenge him. Be the bigger man, you can't fuck her but you can manage that he wouldn't either.

Imagine having a oneitis :feelsclown:

Take revenge him. Be the bigger man, you can't fuck her but you can manage that he wouldn't either.
True, if I can't have her then no one else should either.

Also I've already had 2 dreams about her as well as 3 of my other one.

Are you serious?

Working together again today. :ahegao: :feelsrope:

If you do it, can you pls write my name on your arm?

he's a loser who doesn't even work.
Nothing wrong with that part, being NEET is awesome but fuck him for being a mogger & having a better life than the whole forum combined.

@Pancakecel
It's thread for you

Yep we are full of love but nobody wants us, what a waste.
Yes, it gets depressing and frustrating that we keep moving on to the next girl after the next girl after having them not reciprocate our feelings and breaking our hearts and some of them don't even want a friendship those irritating picky foids can go fuck themselves and go for thier Chads and leave us alone in which they do anyway because men usually do the approaching

Some of us had lunch the other day and she was there, I could physically feel my soul leaving my body. Brutal Black Pill.