Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My only bro is my dog.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
I love him so much. :feelscry:

Breed? Pics (if you're willing to share)?

even pets reject me

wish i had a dog, very underrated cope

My dog died last week

My dog died last week
My condolences.:feelscry: My first dog, a French Shepherd died late last year. I mostly recovered but even now I'm still a bit of a wreck. Being otherwise alone (orphaned for a decade now), I had to get another dog to not immediately rope myself, but even the one I ended up with now isn't half the dog my first one was (New one never barks, much less stamina, almost never listens) . I went through several adoption attempts (all failed) and ultimately bought a Boxer that was able to adapt to my lifestyle somewhat.

Pro-tip to dog owners: If you can, either breed the one you have (My first was intact but I didn't have the privilege to do so thanks to the breed's rarity in my country) OR get another one when the one you already have is old (which I couldn't thanks to living in an apartment and the fact that FSs are among the most dog-aggressive)