Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My only hope at this point is the existence of higher entity

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Not some almighty all-loving old man with a beard on a cloud, no. And not all-powerful, look at what people of flesh and blood accomplished.
Now imagine, that we had truth about all things a person done and thought about. Let`s take a whoring lying foid as example.
In our mortal world she can simply move to another town and start anew. In a plain of souls where Truth is told to us by some cosmic creature, she cannot lie.
If she want forgiveness she can work off her sins by plowing fields in heaven gardens for several eternities. If she does not want to - she is thrown out of Heaven-State.

This is probably major cope in hope for some justice in this Universe. Actually, if we all just get into eternal darkness after death - it evens everyone, Stacies, Chads, Beckies, incels - all are roaches that will eventually rot.

I'm with you man. Truth is the only thing you can get away with with Him. I try to stay reverent with my faith but I have my doubts at times. I sometimes think God is just humanity's first oneitis and cant let go. We all die, so we gotta tell ourselves dont be afraid there's light in the end. I want to believe that I do, but why should my afterlife be gracious when my life now hasn't been.

I wish.

Truth be told you were in the infinite void before the moment you "Won the lottery!:soy:" and got born. When you're gone I don't think anything special awaits.

This is probably major cope in hope for some justice in this Universe.
Yup that sounds like it.
Actually, if we all just get into eternal darkness after death - it evens everyone, Stacies, Chads, Beckies, incels - all are roaches that will eventually rot.
Or you rot in eternal darkness while Chad and Stacy ascend to Heaven. Believe God would be this unjust? Gentle reminder that the Jewish holiday of Passover celibrates the story that God killed the children of all the Egyptians but 'passed over' (spared) all the Jewish children. If God is real, he won't be 'fair' to you. You're meant to rot.

God is just humanity's first oneitis and cant let go
nahh, I personally believe there is most likely many minor gods that play their games on our planet, while Major God only creates and sets things in motion
Truth be told you were in the infinite void before the moment you "Won the lottery!:soy:" and got born. When you're gone I don't think anything special awaits.
or you just do not remember billions of your previous incarnations, which is good for this simulation or otherwise your current avatar will go completely insane
Or you rot in eternal darkness while Chad and Stacy ascend to Heaven. Believe God would be this unjust? Gentle reminder that the Jewish holiday of Passover celibrates the story that God killed the children of all the Egyptians but 'passed over' (spared) all the Jewish children. If God is real, he won't be 'fair' to you. You're meant to rot.
That`s why I think that God does not do anything in this plain or the Other World. The souls are capable of establishing their own Heavens, but different Heaven States, lets say - The Christian and The Jewish, might be very different. My guess is that jewish state can`t survive on its own, it needs some other system to parasite on it. There are honest jew farmers Im absolutely sure but the stereotype is that their banking system is pure evil.

My hope is that I become God, or God give me my dream life.
I don't want to go to heaven, I want to be here on Earth, I just want to start LIVING at least for once.
All my life was shit, I want one more opportunity.

I hope hell exist and Chads and foids burn for an eternity

I hope hell exist and Chads and foids burn for an eternity
if all Foids go to heaven, How can I ascend with a prime virgin foid?

I don't want to go to heaven, I want to be here on Earth, I just want to start LIVING at least for once.
this is not living, this is either a test or a punishment, the real life is out there, in another plain of existence

this is not living, this is either a test or a punishment, the real life is out there, in another plain of existence
I have to agree, this is punishment for something.

Not some almighty all-loving old man with a beard on a cloud, no. And not all-powerful, look at what people of flesh and blood accomplished.
Now imagine, that we had truth about all things a person done and thought about. Let`s take a whoring lying foid as example.
In our mortal world she can simply move to another town and start anew. In a plain of souls where Truth is told to us by some cosmic creature, she cannot lie.
If she want forgiveness she can work off her sins by plowing fields in heaven gardens for several eternities. If she does not want to - she is thrown out of Heaven-State.

This is probably major cope in hope for some justice in this Universe. Actually, if we all just get into eternal darkness after death - it evens everyone, Stacies, Chads, Beckies, incels - all are roaches that will eventually rot.
The so called "simulation hypothesis" says that we are likely living in a computer simulation run by some kind of entities more advanced than us.

But those entities are also probably being simulated by even more advanced entities, and so on and so forth. The result is a potentially infinite series of simulations nested within each other. As we go "outwards" in this hierarchy of simulations, we quickly run into beings which are advanced enough to be indistinguishable from the "God" of traditional monotheism.

Therefore, there is indeed someone watching us. Are they judging us? Why not? Wouldn't you?

Therefore, there is indeed someone watching us. Are they judging us? Why not? Wouldn't you?
yes, and I came to a conclusion that this life is too complicated to be judged myself, that`s why I need some higher Being to judge me and help me make judgement about others, I`m just too stupid for all of it:fuk:

yes, and I came to a conclusion that this life is too complicated to be judged myself, that`s why I need some higher Being to judge me and help me make judgement about others, I`m just too stupid for all of it:fuk:
Yes. And I believe that it is the whole point of the simulation: to find out what is right and what is not.