Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents accept no responsibility for how we have turned out

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
I'm 21 & i have two brothers in their early 20's who are in the same situation as me, loner khv's with no chance at life who post on lookism. I hate my life & i hate everybody in my family, i hope their lives never improve & i hope my parents never have grandkids, although this is pretty much already guaranteed. I have no options, they try & control every aspect of my life, they pulled strings to had me involuntarily admitted to a mental hospital & forcefully drug tested, they threaten to kick me out eveyrday & are looking for any excuse. I came across some money recently and i have already squandered 2k on drugs & a broken computer as they say i'm not allowed to buy a new car. I'm going to hang myself sometime this year for sure, i hope they feel guilty for the rest of their miserable existence. They caused this 100%, some people are not meant to procreate. I really cannot fucking do this, they keep fucking torturing me & they wont just fuck off and die. I cant believe my life is already fucking over.

You mention them feeling guilty if you happen to commit suicide, when that's the most common reason why people say not to do it. Funny how that shit reason gets turned on its head so quickly. Personally, I don't give a fuck about my parents, but I used to feel exactly how you feel.

My parents think it's my fault for being a trash loser.

your parents arent forcing the drugs down your throat, i have 0 sympathy for drug addicts.

I'm 21 & i have two brothers in their early 20's who are in the same situation as me, loner khv's with no chance at life who post on lookism. I hate my life & i hate everybody in my family, i hope their lives never improve & i hope my parents never have grandkids, although this is pretty much already guaranteed. I have no options, they try & control every aspect of my life, they pulled strings to had me involuntarily admitted to a mental hospital & forcefully drug tested, they threaten to kick me out eveyrday & are looking for any excuse. I came across some money recently and i have already squandered 2k on drugs & a broken computer as they say i'm not allowed to buy a new car. I'm going to hang myself sometime this year for sure, i hope they feel guilty for the rest of their miserable existence. They caused this 100%, some people are not meant to procreate. I really cannot fucking do this, they keep fucking torturing me & they wont just fuck off and die. I cant believe my life is already fucking over.
It’s your own fault for being a piece of shit drug addict

It’s your own fault for being a piece of shit drug addict
just gonna correct the record here the drug test was for steroids, don't talk if you don't know you fucking loser.

Your parents don't deserve this crap

They are kind of responsible for creating you.