Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My pc is too weak for the bloodhunt battle royal

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I can never cope.
God hates me.
I will pay for my sins.
I hate my life its over.
Its so fucking over just let me cope at least you dirty kike niggers

they will spout: bUT yOu HaVE tO wEOrk nOTGHING UGA UGA UGA is EaSILy GaINws Uga uggA

Fucking npcs I swear they are my mortal enemies, they don't want ANYONE BUT CHAD OR STACY to fucking cope.

But is your heart too weak for Doom classic?

aren't you american? i imagine bloodhunt isn't hard to run,so it shouldn't be that expensive to buy a new graphics card or whatever it is that you need.

aren't you american? i imagine bloodhunt isn't hard to run,so it shouldn't be that expensive to buy a new graphics card or whatever it is that you need.
even in america, economy is too fucked up to squander money in graphic pieces of shit each 2 or 3 years

I will pay for my sins.

Your sins will be repaid when Archon releases your soul into the spiritual realm.

I only wish he would do this to NTs:

jiren.gif

even in america, economy is too fucked up to squander money in graphic pieces of shit each 2 or 3 years
i bought my pc like 4 or 5 years ago and it runs fine.i bought it for like 1.1k i guess?(pounds not euros),and it can run essentially everything pretty well.i did have to play dying light 2 on normal to get 60 fps but that games is shittily optimised. i mean 1k for 5 years(assuming you put some money aside every month) is like 16 pound or like 20 dollars every month,which is nothing if you are american(even backhome it wouldn't be a lot).

if you are a neet i suppose it would be harder.there is stuff like the steam deck which allows you to play anygame for 350 pounds,but it doesn't work for most online games becauce linux barely allows for any online games because of it's operating system.it seems to be getting more compatible though,as apex legends supposedly runs on it.good luck getting one though,due to the shortage.also online games on wifi(maybes there is some way to have an internet cable connected) with 30 fps is shotting yourself in the foot.eitherway,stuff like the steam deck is a dream for most people,especially those that only play singleplayer games.

I am not a burgerbro but I am neet and can't afford better shit rn :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

they will spout: bUT yOu HaVE tO wEOrk nOTGHING UGA UGA UGA is EaSILy GaINws Uga uggA

Fucking npcs I swear they are my mortal enemies, they don't want ANYONE BUT CHAD OR STACY to fucking cope.
Just be rich bro :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I was able to play one laggy round now and it looks and feels based but my shitty pc is ruining it all :feelsbadman:

inb4 I play with 3 pixels and 2 fps

i bought my pc like 4 or 5 years ago and it runs fine.i bought it for like 1.1k i guess?(pounds not euros),and it can run essentially everything pretty well.i did have to play dying light 2 on normal to get 60 fps but that games is shittily optimised. i mean 1k for 5 years(assuming you put some money aside every month) is like 16 pound or like 20 dollars every month,which is nothing if you are american(even backhome it wouldn't be a lot).

if you are a neet i suppose it would be harder.there is stuff like the steam deck which allows you to play anygame for 350 pounds,but it doesn't work for most online games becauce linux barely allows for any online games because of it's operating system.it seems to be getting more compatible though,as apex legends supposedly runs on it.good luck getting one though,due to the shortage.also online games on wifi(maybes there is some way to have an internet cable connected) with 30 fps is shotting yourself in the foot.eitherway,stuff like the steam deck is a dream for most people,especially those that only play singleplayer games.

It would be more correct to say that many games have not made the effort to be compatible with linux. The artificial barrier that stands in the way is with the games themselves and/or the middleware they use.

god has sinned by making you suffer u faggot.

Same i cant even play with my friends because of my low graphic pc