Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My perfect life.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
My perfect life would be to be born as an Euro Chad conqueror. When form a squad and went to pagan lands such as India or Thailand for Christianization purposes.
Attack and defeat pagan forces of some Hindu state and capture young virgin big tiddy Hindu princess and create a Christian dynasty somewhere in India.

I wish I was an indian emperor and conquer europe

Where can you go to india for jbw maxx

I wish I was an indian emperor and conquer europe
Just play as the Maratha Confederacy in Empire: Total War. You steamroll the Mughals in India pretty much and can easily exploit the continent for its resources. You also have a pretty easy land bridge to Europe, since the Persians and Ottomans are always weak af.

Just play as the Maratha Confederacy in Empire: Total War. You steamroll the Mughals in India pretty much and can easily exploit the continent for its resources. You also have a pretty easy land bridge to Europe, since the Persians and Ottomans are always weak af.
I already did that in eu4, it was the best game ever

Muslims did this and conquered/Islamnized india

I wish I wasn't a short subhuman green ogre