Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did I ever tell you all about saving my sexhaving brother’s life?

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Yes, you heard me correctly. It all started when I received this brochure in the mail claiming that I won a free mansion. Of course I was fucking ecstatic over this, so I headed on over there to check it out.
IMG 6752

When I arrived, it didn’t even look as good as it did on the brochure, it was rather gloomy, but it was still a mansion nonetheless. So I go inside and it turns out this pile of shit is fucking haunted, of course a truecel like me gets dealt the worst cards in life while my chad brother Mario is balls deep in princess peace over at her castle. Anyway, these ghosts attack me and then this old bastard saves me from them. This guy was definitely a truecel, and if he mogged me in his prime then it was truly over for me because this was one ugly fucking bastard
IMG 6753

He essentially gives me a vacuum to suck up ghosts as if I’m some homosexual poltergeist or something. For some reason I decided to just catch as many ghosts as I could throughout the mansion as I still wanted to live there ghost free. Eventually, I find out that my sexhaver brother is trapped in a painting and I eventually fight king boo to free him. Why did I do this, you ask? Because I’m a fucking retard.

I got NOTHING in return for my heroic actions. All my brother did was gave me a small “thanks bro” and then he went back over to peaches castle to plow the shit out of her. You would think Daisy is my girl, but no. Nintendo only depicts us together because they don’t like incels. Baby luigi isn’t even my son, he’s Marios. All they did was put a green hat on the fucker so people would think he’s my son. Fuck my sexhaver brother, I’m such a fucking retard for saving him.

EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS ACCOUNT IS SATIRE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY :feelsLSD:

Have you considered talking to Daisy?

How do you feel about being heightmogged by Waluigi?