Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Pet Gigamogs me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
How can I cope as a black-haired black-eyed shitskin with the fact that my cat is fully white from head to tail and has green eyes? :fuk: :fuk:

The petpill destroyed me

Cats are all GIANT assholes with no exception but their "owners" still love them.
Catpill debunks the personalitypill completely.

get rid of the pet

I need a pet for company. Gonna ask my 'rents for a dog next week. They know im a loner with mental issues I really hope they understand and let me have a dog although I prefer a cat but farking street dogs would maul the shit out of her within days

get rid of the pet
I can't.. I'm too attached. I've had her since she was a kitten. I was there when her mother gave birth to her in our basement.

Cats are all GIANT assholes with no exception but their "owners" still love them.
Catpill debunks the personalitypill completely.
This is true
I wish she would let me pick her up, hold her and cuddle her but she's a chad-only bitch... she hardly ever lets me pet her :fuk:

I can't.. I'm too attached. I've had her since she was a kitten. I was even there when her mother give birth to her in our basement.
Aw so cute

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

Post pics ngl :feelsaww:

How can I cope as a black-haired black-eyed shitskin with the fact that my cat is fully white from head to tail and has green eyes? :fuk: :fuk: