Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My poetry I gues.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
while walking into hell's door,
I ran into a woman selling hopes,
Surely I could use some,
But all she really had was copes.

"Got any ropes?" I asked;
I have some tricks for ya, hunny."
"No ropes around here!" said the gal.
She seemed to find it quite funny.

"We've got some lovely misery,
For you I'll give a very fair price."
"your mental and physical health,
And a bullet to your head to be precise"

Too lazy to finish tbh, but hell's door's was gonna be me leaving my apartment for work and the woman is me talking to my fantasy before I kill myself.

It flow quite nicely, and tell a story.
My suggestion is if you want to change hell to hades if you want a more gothic/ archaic vibe.

that's pretty good! :yes:
foids are over obsessed with art for some reason so this basically makes you :chad:

nice flow, sadly women dont care if ur talented unless it signifies wealth so they can leech of.

nice flow, sadly women dont care if ur talented unless it signifies wealth so they can leech of.
Wouldn't call this talented, just a basic rhythm. I used to enjoy writing short horror stories, Now I can't even finish a short poem without losing interest

Wouldn't call this talented, just a basic rhythm. I used to enjoy writing short horror stories, Now I can't even finish a short poem without losing interest
lol i guess i was speaking more so in generality, even if you did become a great poet unless you became rich not a foid would care. You could be Picasso incarnated but unless you have fame and wealth - no foid would care

the fact this gets no response is why I don't make effort posts ngl