Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My question for low inhibcels and high inhibcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Low inhibcels what’s the most high inhib moment you had

High inhibcels what’s the most low inhib moment you had

Going up to a foid and saying “can I stick my dick in your pussy” in my aspie voice

I once approached a girl in the library in college. And have cold approached women in public a few times

Went in the store with a raging boner poking straight up and i set my shirt the way for my dick to be very visible. In the store worked tall adult woman that i didnt even liked, she stared a bit and ignored it with a blank face. I dont know why i did it, i was a 15yo kid back then. I was very nervous, im extremely high inhib.

Went in the store with a raging boner poking straight up and i set my shirt the way for my dick to be very visible. In the store worked tall adult woman that i didnt even liked, she stared a bit and ignored it with a blank face. I dont know why i did it, i was a 15yo kid back then. I was very nervous, im extremely high inhib.
Low inhib mogs me

At work I shared a small office room with a toilet and I told her a lot of blackpills that women are whores that they only want attractive men and that they only go either for money or looks and that women are way less inteligent than men etc. She thought Im kidding and she always laughed when I told her those things (and no it wasnt sarcastic laugh, genuine laugh - it happend many times so I know she treated it as joke and sometimes she told even more jokes in return).

And fucking normies will say that if you make women laugh she will give you some pussy, but this fucking bitch didnt even fucked once with me.

Last edited:
my most low inhib moment is go up to the teacher and ask to go to the bathroom
its over

Low inhibcels what’s the most high inhib moment you had

wearing an ahegao outfit with a loli t-shirt in an anime convention.