Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My response to Incel Tears

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
IMG 6644

Who said I was going to sexually assault her? Grapes are one of my favorite fruits and I just wanted to give her some as an apology for threatening to rope :feelshmm:
IMG 6645
jfl at this dumb foid thinking that a truecel like me is low inhib enough for eating grapes. Niggers like me don’t leave my room and they treat us like an avengers level threat while chad and tyrone are selling drugs and beating their girlfriends. KEEP CRYING IT, it’s like you’re angry that we can’t get laid jfl

Who cares what some landwhales & low t soycucks say. I wonder if these braindead redditor milennials realize the bp is mainstream on tiktok

LET YO NUTS HANG NIGGA :fire::fire::fire::fire:

I'd suggest you to go to their site if you want to have a conversation with them.

You have every right to be pissed about someone living on easy mode while we rot.

You have every right to be pissed about someone living on easy mode while we rot.
Thanks brocel. Fuck this foid, I bet my life savings she’s not a virgin

Stop screenshotting yourself. :feelsseriously: