Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My response to the bluepilled "others are suffering worse than you so you should stop whining brooo" normie cliche

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I would like to start by saying that I am incredibly, incredibly lucky to be born and raised in a safe household with caring parents, and that I'm thankfully not terminally/chronically ill or missing a limb.

I also am very lucky to have enough money to afford food and college tuition. Furthermore, I wasn't born in some third-world country where I could get carpet bombed or shanked by cartel assholes. All of these aforementioned things are subject to change at literally any moment in our lives so if you are lucky in even some of these departments don't take it for granted brocels.

Normies simply don't realize all of us are disabled and suffering in the sense that we don't have access to proper looks. By being born as a subhuman we go through immense loneliness for something that's completely out of our control. We don't get proper socialization due to others rejecting us, and are doomed to live a subpar life outside of choosing. It is no different to how someone bound to a wheelchair for the rest of their lives will never get to experience walking. It's simply not possible.

Ugliness is a legitimate hamper on our lives just like any other significant problem would be, such as financially struggling or having some brootal disease like multiple sclerosis.

I'd say that the only time "just be grateful brooo" is legit is when everything on the hierarchy of needs is fulfilled. Unfortunately, even if we have the bottom two filled out, we still need love and socialization to be truly happy.

So when normies tell you "just be grateful you have a great life! Who needs a girlfriend and friends? At least you aren't starving! :soy::soy::soy:" remind them that they wouldn't tell someone in a wheelchair "just be grateful! Who needs functioning legs? At least you aren't starving! :soy: :soy: :soy:"

Last edited:
"others are suffering worse than you" there are none I'm the only person who suffered much worse

"others are suffering worse than you" there are none I'm the only person who suffered much worse
i assure you, you are not suffering worse than some middle eastern kid who got blown to bits before he could read

but my point is that our suffering is still legitimate and ruins our quality of life

"others are suffering worse than you so you should stop whining brooo"

I can acknowledge and pity the suffering of others and experience my own suffering as an inkwell.

The suffering of others does not ease my pain.

Although I'm aware quadriplegic starving Palestinian prone to infanticide. I must say this can be said to anyone. Although we everyone acknowledges this individual struggling we are told to merely take a shower. And thus say the same take a shower lol bro everything going to be fine.

i assure you, you are not suffering worse than some middle eastern kid who got blown to bits before he could read

but my point is that our suffering is still legitimate and ruins our quality of life
Everyone else than me look happier. I've never met someone experience a much deeper regret like me. Those kids can still experience happiness if they weren't blown up. But me I've never felt true happiness before probably never it's too late to be happy as an adult.

Also, inceldom transcends race, class, status, or any other identity. It is universal. Incels exist in Africa like they do in the U.K. It's in our basic biological programming to seek romance and sex, and it's impossible to properly develop or progress in other areas of life without it

Normies created a victim based society: be gay, be nigger, etc to get free shit.

Incels say life hasn't been fair to us either and they tell us to not play victim.
Fucking double standards

I can acknowledge and pity the suffering of others and experience my own suffering as an inkwell.

The suffering of others does not ease my pain.
I agree 100%...this is essentially what my post boils down to