Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My retarded mother gaslighting me to death

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I accidentally talked to my mother about my miserable situation. I told her why I should have a career if I'm going to be alone all my life anyway. She told me that I was a loner and didn't need anyone else. I told her that there would be a lot more lonely men in the future and said that women wouldn't have it so difficult. She became hysterical and said that it had always been that way, loosers always exist and someone with a good character also has good chances. I told her about Jeremy Meeks. She is so retarded that she doesn't understand or don't want to understand even 1%. God, how can she be so stupid. The woman doesn't even want to strain her head to think about anything. Maybe only 3 brain cells work together.

Don't argue with BLUEPILLED humans

She became hysterical and said that it had always been that way, loosers always exist and someone with a good character also has good chances. I told her about Jeremy Meeks. She is so retarded that she doesn't understand or don't want to understand even 1%. God, how can she be so stupid. The woman doesn't even want to strain her head to think about anything. Maybe only 3 brain cells work together.
All that women need to survive is just not be obese. Even if she is stupid like a literally retarded person she still will have orbiters, simps, some Oofy Doofies, betabuxers.

All that women need to survive is just not be obese. Even if she is stupid like a literally retarded person she still will have orbiters, simps, some Oofy Doofies, betabuxers.
I hate it when she try to explain how the world for me work. this cunt live in other time. She know shit about men and their situations.

I hate it when she try to explain how the world for me work. this cunt live in other time. She know shit about men and their situations.
same, women just live in a different reality and they think it's same for men (just as easy) My mother even virgin shamed me when i was 14-16.

she threatens to throw me out. I'm just too blackpilled for her and can no longer serve as the slave she wanted to make of me.

she threatens to throw me out. I'm just too blackpilled for her and can no longer serve as the slave she wanted to make of me.
i think most mothers are bad people, they don't tell their male children the truth about life, that women are shallow, that women are narcissistic and hypocritical cold hearted creatures. They tell their children all kinds of bluepilled naive crap so when kid grows up he get crashed by reality. Women also raise future Oofy Doofies and betabuxers.

>arguing with foids

I only ask my mom to pass me the salt since she told me foids have it worse in life, yes she really said it.

M

jfl, i also tried to Meekspill my mom

She's a foid what did you expect

Lesson learned to not bother expressing yourself as a man.

She wasn't so bad, when talked about the losers who always existed. It's a shame that she just ruining it with the good personality quote.

Maybe you could tell her that you'll be a loser and personality doesn't matter.

Just have good charactER, son.

I accidentally talked to my mother about my miserable situation. I told her why I should have a career if I'm going to be alone all my life anyway. She told me that I was a loner and didn't need anyone else. I told her that there would be a lot more lonely men in the future and said that women wouldn't have it so difficult. She became hysterical and said that it had always been that way, loosers always exist and someone with a good character also has good chances. I told her about Jeremy Meeks. She is so retarded that she doesn't understand or don't want to understand even 1%. God, how can she be so stupid. The woman doesn't even want to strain her head to think about anything. Maybe only 3 brain cells work together.
That's cause she wants to exploit you for her own benefit. She doesn't care about you, your wishes or your well being.

That's cause she wants to exploit you for her own benefit. She doesn't care about you, your wishes or your well being.

i think most mothers are bad people, they don't tell their male children the truth about life, that women are shallow, that women are narcissistic and hypocritical cold hearted creatures. They tell their children all kinds of bluepilled naive crap so when kid grows up he get crashed by reality. Women also raise future Oofy Doofies and betabuxers.
just be a oofy doofie for mom, pay taxes, be a religious idiot and worship normies, chads, stacys. thats what my mom tried to teach me. just live like a slave and have a shitty life but me joyful.

Empathic gender at work, lmao. They should all STFU.

What did you expect from a woman?

Don't argue with BLUEPILLED humans

Women are children of Satan and always Gaslight, manipulate and make up false accusations to get their way.
Every woman is Lowkey a sociopathic Narcissist.
I feel sorry for you, that your own mom is like this, and you need to deal with her on a daily Basis.
Men want peace, women want chaos and drama!

Foids live in a bubble, what do you expect. Their experiences are not authentic to the reality of this world, it's as if someone made a movie about poor people but through richfag eyes. What to you would look like a post-modern comedy to foid is just a scene from that stupid barbie movie

Keep getting more knowledge brocel, and obliterate her with blackpills

Rookie mistake