Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My roomate lost his virginity

Goosecel

Goosecel

Kmaxxer
★★★
He fucked his Christian girlfriend in her living room

You know by doing that they are married in God's eyes.

Yeah, I bet she told him she was a "born again virgin".
By forbidding sex outside of marriage (1 Corinthians 7:2) God is saying that you must publically acknowledge that you have a duty of care to your sexual partner before you get to have sex.

By forbidding sex outside of marriage (1 Corinthians 7:2) God is saying that you must publically acknowledge that you have a duty of care to your sexual partner before you get to have sex.
I was saying she was using the oldest trick in the book for avoiding accountability for being a massive slut.

Their is no such thing as Christian girl or Muslim girl—they all are whores!!

I'm glad that I don't deal with those things. If same thing happened to me I wouldn't know how will thEiR sex end.

Even your post made me so angry man. I can't imagine experiencing it irl.

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK I HATE SEX HAVERSSSS THEY MOGGED YOU I WOULD ER THEIR SHIT OUT OF THEM IF IT HAPPENED TO ME :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (in video game)

You’re a better man than me I would have gone ER by now