Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My single laid back uncle with shchitzophrenia never posts me in his instagram but posts my cooler cousins

I

iHATESOULS

Banned
-
He's my mom's brother. They have another sister who had 2 Boys and a girl

Backstory with my cousin

Oh bro it was Always like that. My cousin who's my age, we were friends as kids! Family parties! Same age! As we turned teens all throughout our teens even if I slept over. He would leave me with his little brother and nerdy friends. And go with his friends to parties or get together.

He is a closet fag btw he tried to molest me and touched me dick for a second when we slept in the same bed at a sleep when we were younger and then goes.
"You know what (my name) your ugly"
So if I was good looking he would want to go more.

I didn't wanna expose him so I never told anyone.

He would take our cousin from Germany with him at friend parties with girls in highschool when he visited. Never me!

Never. Me? I'm nothing to him a loser emberassment.

I'm even nice to his best friend, and they still make fun of me and he doesn't accept my instagram follows. Lol don't worry tho I have payback coming to them.

Now with my uncle, he always kisses us and says "I love you my most beautiful perfect man in the world (our name)"

Really kind guy we even talked about inceldom and when I was a kid he would tell me how him and I are losers. Not winners and it sucks for us.

Anyhow, he never once posts me as a baby or kid on his instagram, he only posts my cousins. "My beautiful perfect complete"

It's Ok because I have JESUS and The TRINITY.

But I'm just proving my point.

His same nephew btw who makes fun of him with his friends. His friend the asshole even took a photo of him when he was shirtless and they all bring it out at get together and laugh at his gyno and silly behavior.

My cousin has gyno btw.

Last edited: