Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister and her husband have been talking shit about me behind my back

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
My older sister has two six year old twins, boy and a girl. I love them to death, I try and treat them like my own because I have always wanted to be a father but I gave up the dream when I realized I would never find a partner. It's not like I have much else going in my life so I usually spoil them a bit. Since summer is coming to a close I asked my sister if I can take her kids out today to do something fun, she let me take them both ice skating and then I took them to In-N-Out. While we were eating my niece asked me what "crazy things" I say. It was a really odd question so I laughed and asked her what she meant. Apparently my sister and her husband think I'm "crazy" and her husband said he doesn't want me to continue seeing the kids, even though I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment from them. And if I had done something genuinely worrying they would have banned me from seeing the kids already.

I told my niece emphatically that I'm not crazy, and that I'm just a normal person that other people don't like. My nephew told me "well it's okay, I like you Uncle GloriousFight", which almost made me break out crying right there :cryfeels:.

This is bullshit boyos, they're feeding my niece and nephew's minds with poison.

That's tough, I hope they don't accuse you of being something worse.

People still think I'm an alcoholic.

My older sister has two six year old twins, boy and a girl. I love them to death, I try and treat them like my own because I have always wanted to be a father but I gave up the dream when I realized I would never find a partner. It's not like I have much else going in my life so I usually spoil them a bit. Since summer is coming to a close I asked my sister if I can take her kids out today to do something fun, she let me take them both ice skating and then I took them to In-N-Out. While we were eating my niece asked me what "crazy things" I say. It was a really odd question so I laughed and asked her what she meant. Apparently my sister and her husband think I'm "crazy" and her husband said he doesn't want me to continue seeing the kids, even though I have done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment from them. And if I had done something genuinely worrying they would have banned me from seeing the kids already.

I told my niece emphatically that I'm not crazy, and that I'm just a normal person that other people don't like. My nephew told me "well it's okay, I like you Uncle GloriousFight", which almost made me break out crying right there :cryfeels:.

This is bullshit boyos, they're feeding my niece and nephew's minds with poison.
its bc ur ugly lol. say bye to the kids one last time then beat the shit out fo the husband

sad shit man

fuck ur sister and her husband. its only gonna get worse from here

Normal people are stupid. They are incapable of empathy with the undesirables.

The incel uncle pill is brutal. I also had an uncle who was normie in his youth but then went schizo and became incel. At least I don't have siblings so I won't be the weird creepy incel uncle :feelsugh:

You cant reason with Norm Shits Like ever. :feelsclown:

Normies are truly awful people

It's your own fault really, get your own kids and fuck off lol. Stop trying to live vicariously through other peoples offspring. Either do what is required to create a life for yourself, or accept the loner path.

Guys like you are trying to "play both sides".

Have you considered that what you're doing may actually be selfish?

Their parents have to worry about bills, mortgage, tuition, etc, and you don't have a life so you have a lot of expendable income and time. So you get to become "the fun parent" to them, you become the one whose memories outshine the memories they have with their own parents, because those kinds are always comparing their parents to what you provide and how much quality time you can spend with them.

You get to create all these warm and fuzzy memories without any of sacrifice, work, stress, etc required. You just get all of the good shit without any of the bad shit.

How is that fair to the parents?

If you think they don't resent that shit, then you aren't considering them at all.

Children are brutally honest, if you think the parents haven't heard "I want be with uncle" or "why can't you do what uncle does" you are naive.

Go get your own damn kids lol.

Wealthmaxx, move to a more traditional country, etc, and up your chances. Stop trying to take the lazy route of being a parent to your niece and nephew.

An incel-looking guy with two little children will ALWAYS look sus no matter what
We live in a society

Where’s that white pilled cuck that says to enjoy the little things as an oldcel like being a good uncle? :lul:

It's your own fault really, get your own kids and fuck off lol. Stop trying to live vicariously through other peoples offspring. Either do what is required to create a life for yourself, or accept the loner path.
:feelskek::feelskek:

I swear the day you leave this site , I will loose a great source of entertainment

Last edited:
Reminder for all of you , the older you get the more creeped out by being single your family will be , your mother will be ashamed of you no matter what you do

When you’re getting older , like past 30 you need to cut ties with family otherwise you’ll be known as creepy uncle even if you’re nice

:feelskek::feelskek:

I swear the day you leave this site , I will loose a great source of entertainment
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm brutally honest and I call it like I see it.

So many retards responding with "Your sister is so bad, how dare they want to exclusively parent the children they give birth to and not want to share all those wondering experiences with someone who invested nothing to create and maintain their lives".

It's so stupid.

Go make your own damn kids and fuck off lol.

It's not other peoples responsibility to help you fill the emptiness in your life through the sharing of "bonding moments" with their children. That shit is for them to enjoying, they're the ones who are making the sacrifice.

Reminder for all of you , the older you get the more creeped out by being single your family will be , your mother will be ashamed of you no matter what you do

When you’re getting older , like past 30 you need to cut ties with family otherwise you’ll be known as creepy uncle even if you’re nice
The fact that this needs to be said shows you how little self awareness most incels have. Stuff like this is just 2nd nature to me, it's just obvious that this is what I have to do.

Go make your own damn kids and fuck off lol.
I felt that too while reading his post , it’s like some form of leeching

When I think about it he’s literally neeting family life by being a parasite to his sister :feelshaha:

When I think about it he’s literally neeting family life by being a parasite to his sister :feelshaha:
The funny part is how they always frame the narrative like they are being victimized or something :feelskek:.

The problem is too many incels want to live vicariously through others or hide from reality through escapism.

Either work on building a life for yourself, or kill yourself, those are your only two legitimate options.

even if ur the breadwinner for ur old parents?
If you’re the breadwinner, they’ll be alright with you
but deep down They will always be disappointed that you didn’t gave them grandchildren

If you’re really attached to those kids then just keep doing what you’re doing. The parents are probably jealous that the kids really like you, but thats just immaturity on their part (the parents). They’re the ones who allowed you to associate with their kids and now their jealous that the kids constantly reference you in a positive light?

The funny part is how they always frame the narrative like they are being victimized or something :feelskek:.

The problem is too many incels want to live vicariously through others or hide from reality through escapism.

Either work on building a life for yourself, or kill yourself, those are your only two legitimate options.
well some of us are truecels and building a "normal" life is simply out of reach, and no i dont want to kill myself id rather kill someone like you instead, it might not improve my life but it'll make me feel good

nah too broke, too young
Sorry but that sounds like a very unpleasant life as an incel :

So you have been an incel since the beginning no pussy no fun no party and now that you gain money you must spend it on your folks :dafuckfeels:?

Based menachem. Try usung this to your advantage, frame them and sue them

Try ruining their marriage one way or another, don't let it slide, boyo

nah too broke, too young
Do they atleast have life insurance?

Sorry, but I wasn't doing that shit, I'd put something untraceable in their porridge if you catch my drift :feelskek:. Time for mommy and daddy to go night night :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

If you’re really attached to those kids then just keep doing what you’re doing.
That's not up to him, if the parents say he has to stop, he has to stop, he has no rights to those children.
The parents are probably jealous that the kids really like you, but thats just immaturity on their part (the parents).
No it isn't immature, they're the ones who did all the work, and he's reaping all of the rewards, it's their children. Everything you said here is wrong for the reasons I explained here:

Their parents have to worry about bills, mortgage, tuition, etc, and you don't have a life so you have a lot of expendable income and time. So you get to become "the fun parent" to them, you become the one whose memories outshine the memories they have with their own parents, because those kinds are always comparing their parents to what you provide and how much quality time you can spend with them.

You get to create all these warm and fuzzy memories without any of sacrifice, work, stress, etc required. You just get all of the good shit without any of the bad shit.

If you think they don't resent that shit, then you aren't considering them at all.

Children are brutally honest, if you think the parents haven't heard "I want be with uncle" or "why can't you do what uncle does" you are naive.

Wealthmaxx, move to a more traditional country, etc, and up your chances. Stop trying to take the lazy route of being a parent to your niece and nephew.

well some of us are truecels and building a "normal" life is simply out of reach, and no i dont want to kill myself id rather kill someone like you instead, it might not improve my life but it'll make me feel good
A bitch like you could never kill someone like me.

[UWSL]Have you considered that what you're doing may actually be selfish?[/UWSL]
It’s selfish but other people are benefiting from it. You know what else is selfish? Having children.
The parents can stop this anytime they want.

They allowed it. It’s their fault that this happened in the first place.

Sorry but if that happen to me , I’ll disappear in thin air :feelshaha:

I have live my life bound as fuck , enduring school , girls dodging me like neo from the matrix , the presence of normie ,for decades and now I’am supposed to get chained with old people in a house , never!

The parents can stop this anytime they want.

They allowed it. It’s their fault that this happened in the first place.
Agreed, then they are allowed to talk shit about him to the children too lol. You can't have it both ways.

I have live my life bound as fuck , enduring school , girls dodging me like neo from the matrix , the presence of normie ,for decades and now I’am supposed to get chained with old people in a house , never!
My parents already know I'm not sticking around, I'm brutally honest.

It's over for DontTurnYourBackCels:lul:

Agreed, then they are allowed to talk shit about him to the children too lol. You can't have it both ways.
When did I say they aren’t allowed to talk shit about him? I told him to continue seeing the kids ( with parents consent) if he so wanted. I believe the parents negatively speaking about him is unwarranted ,but they can do whatever they want-including not giving him access to the kids.

My parents already know I'm not sticking around, I'm brutally honest.
my mother told me if she get into an accident I will get a sum of money from some life insurance plan along the like of 100k or something

Dude I realized I became a dark motherfucker when the thought of creating this accident crossed my mind:feelskek:

Guys like you are trying to "play both sides".

Blkpillpres is absolutely right here OP. All of my older brothers are married and have children now and they would literally have to pay me to take them out to places like this and even then I would still deny them probably. Why? Because I’m not delusional enough to believe that hanging out with kids that aren’t mine isn’t extremely odd and a tad bit selfish like blkpillpres says. I down right refuse to spend time with any kids that aren’t my own because A) I don’t really like kids anyways and B) you’re taking important bonding time away from the actual parents of the kids that have to absorb all the responsibilities and shortcomings that come with raising children.

It’s like you can’t afford a Lexus so you just borrow your friends literally whenever you want to go somewhere despite not having to make the payments.?

It’s like you can’t afford a Lexus so you just borrow your friends literally whenever you want to go somewhere despite not having to make the payments.?
Perfect analogy, and you don't even give them gas money lol.

It sucks OP but those memories you are giving the kids might be in the future the best memories they have. Many parent are neglectful of their kids.

Children start out as blank slates for the most part. Your sister and her husband don't want their kids to grow up thinking positively of ugly men. They want to indoctrinate their kids to have the same evil prejudice that they have.

Children start out as blank slates for the most part. Your sister and her husband don't want their kids to grow up thinking positively of ugly men. They want to indoctrinate their kids to have the same evil prejudice that they have.

What @BlkPillPres said is valid.
Their parents are jealous of you, like you are jealous of chads & stacies for getting what you can't have.

Kids are humans after all and they are comparing time spent with you with time spent with their parents and arriving to the conclusion that their parents may suck.

You get to enjoy the product without paying the cost.

Last edited:
What @BlkPillPres said is valid.
Their parents are jealous of you, like you are jealous of chads & stacies for getting what you can't have.

Kids are humans after all and they are comparing time spent with you with time spent with their parents and arriving to the conclusion that their parents may suck.

You get to enjoy the product without paying the cost.
yeah this is probably it. Also OP is likely ugly and parents don't like kids hanging out with ugly people even if related

sad shit man

fuck ur sister and her husband. its only gonna get worse from here

Nah just kill the husband and fuck the sister
Ascend by becoming their new daddy who trains them to suck cawk

.I told my niece emphatically that I'm not crazy, and that I'm just a normal person that other people don't like.

This thread got me hard in the feels.. I'm in a similar position, I'm close to my older sister and her family so being involved in her kid's lives is one of the best things I have. Getting pushed away from family like that must be horrible.

Maybe don't trouble little kids with difficult ideas (e.g. you're an adult that other adults don't like) so that their experience of you is as good and uncomplicated as it can be. If you don't give your sister or your BIL anything to worry about then hopefully they will see that there's nothing to worry about.

If you make an issue of this at the wrong time, there is a risk that they will think getting their kids alone is important to you, and then their imaginations will run wild with disgusting ideas about why that might be.

My nephew told me "well it's okay, I like you Uncle GloriousFight", which almost made me break out crying right there :cryfeels:.
Awww... That's a pretty good compliment man. :feelsokman: Treasure it.

(PS: IT won't touch this, obviously.)

old+single= social death sentence

Only for a man, when a toilet does it people will say "she's empowered" and "no man was ever good enough for her" (implying that men as a whole should have somehow improved to meet her standards). I have a 6'8 aunt who is a doctor, when she was a young child they found gas underneath her father's farm during the height of the Groninger gas bubble. They became instant millionaires. She's also the only blood relative I have with bigger feet than mine (European size 52~54).

Because of both her height, level of education, and wealth she never married, she just spent her entire life traveling. She's in her 90's now and I don't know if she's still alive. After her death her money and assets will go to her brother's children.

Unlike her, her brother didn't have ridiculous standards.

Was she never even called out for her standards, people just said that SHE was "high value".

Men feel lonely when we're single, toilets do not feel loneliness, this is an exclusive male emotion. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Tbh you might have said something akin to "women aren't angelic creatures" which is 100% pure misogyny nowadays.

sad shit boyo. confront your whore sister about it

The law always hit. The FAILO EFFECT IN ACTION. HALO EFFECT IS A LAW.

I'm surprised that incels are acting like being the cool uncle is selfish. I mean, it is selfish, but it's not at the expense of the parents. The parents just hate OP because he's old single and ugly. They're afraid it will pass like cooties to their kids. Plus they don't want their kids to hear something blackpill and get in trouble for repeating it to their teacher.

Since when did being the cool uncle become stealing from the parents? It's the weirdest funking take I've ever seen. Whatever, protestants can believe whatever crazy shit they want.