Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister asked for a boobjob from my father in my presence.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
no need to elab, my slut sister wanted to make her tits bigger, and she was not afraid to announce it in vicinity

"innocent" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

jfl @ you cucks calling "LARP". she worse miniskirts ENDLESSLY in high school. she has sat pretzel legged in front of me twice

in one post on facebook she said "i see london i see france" when her upskirt was available

WAKE THE FUCK UP, WOMEN'S DEGENERACY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

My big sister once called my dad and flat out said "ey yo I Need like 3K" and my dad just hung up lol.

Yet there are women out there getting breast reductions lol.

One thing about having conservative parents is you never have to worry about this.

Leading incestmaxxing advocate lol.
jfl

@Edmund_Kemper

i didn't fuck my sister though, only chad gets to do that. plus i personally wouldn't want to

she dated chad thundercock for a year and she thought she could "fix" him and stop his drinking and infidelity but he left her and she got chadwidowed and almost roped. now shes going through her sjw art hoe phase. biggest blackpill ever is having a teenage sister
It's like they so surprised and get so suicidal when chad ditches them, like how can they be surprised???
And let me guess, Ur parents were supportive af to her, but any shit is wrong in your life you can kys and they won't care less?

Btw London, France???

My step sister posted on her private snap story that I’m on “I need to get fucked so bad rn” a few weeks ago and “God I miss dick” just yesterday. Just lol @ foids, they are shameless now
your step sister sounds like a tera hoe

My step sister posted on her private snap story that I’m on “I need to get fucked so bad rn” a few weeks ago and “God I miss dick” just yesterday. Just lol @ foids, they are shameless now
giphy.gif

Just fucking lol

idk man this isn't the first post op has made about his sister and now im drunk and i want to fuck her even though idk what she looks like
Would you fuck any race? Even Dravidian curry

They are like the darkest curry phenotype, basically like Australian abos

idk man

volcel if i wouldn't i guess

but it would never happen

every person of every race is repulsed by me

Still defending your sister even though she's a worthless whore foid. I thought you were based, but this is just pathetic.
its about not doxxing myself dude

its a public forum, they could reverse image search and screw me

What I meant was doxxing yourself by posting personal relations is dangerous bcos you might end up being visited by spooks
this

Then how tf will you get doxxed by posting her pic?
they will reverse image search her, find her, DM her and inform her.

the chad1212 situation was a good example.

dude, i'm not posting her pic. it's not "cucked", i'm just not going to risk doxxing myself

also if they find out who she is, they probably could still somehow find out who i am somehow.

ask him for plastic surgery too