Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR my sleep schedules fucked

rot4u

rot4u

Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master.
★★
my sleep schedules always been kind of all over the place but recently ive practically been asleep all day and awake all night. it was kind of cool at first but now i just feel like shit and even lonelier than before. i literally cant fall asleep at night anymore :feelsbadman: (more time to watch star wars at least)

Does it even matter when you have nothing going on in your life

same here i drink too many bang energies

my sleep schedules always been kind of all over the place but recently ive practically been asleep all day and awake all night. it was kind of cool at first but now i just feel like shit and even lonelier than before. i literally cant fall asleep at night anymore :feelsbadman: (more time to watch star wars at least)
I love starwarsmaxxing

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJHCttcQ/

I’ve been a shift worker for 15 years. My sleep schedule is beyond fucked.

you are watching the Clone Wars? i dropped in the third season

I go to sleep around 1am to 4am jfl.

you are watching the Clone Wars? i dropped in the third season
yeah, i never finished it when i was a kid so i thought id try again especially since they finished it off a few years back