Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My solution to gynecomastia

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I have decided to starvationmax, I wont eat anything for the rest of the day.
I'll keep doing this for a long time in hopes my tits disappear.
However I am very worried that I'll lose my fat belly but my tits remain. They ain't even lose like tits fatasses have, they are fucking pointy.

Last edited:
I have the opposite problem

If you are a big man, ogremaxxing is always an option

If you are a big man, ogremaxxing is always an option
I'm not fasting cause of my weight, I'm fasting cuz of my POINTY FUCKING MAN TITS
And I wish I was big :cryfeels: like bloatlord

is anything healthy these days? im just gonna eat edible plastics/any food to an absolute minimum
Dude eat meat, fruit, and milk and go for 1200 calories a day.

I'm not fasting cause of my weight, I'm fasting cuz of my POINTY FUCKING MAN TITS
And I wish I was big :cryfeels: like bloatlord
Seems like you have excess estrogen which is giving u pointy tits.

I've been suspecting estrogen too, I;m drinking filtered water but I don't know if that purifies the water from the foid chemical

I tested my estrogen and it was 10. I think that’s low. I’m just gonna get surgery in the next 2 years.

However I am very worried that I'll lose my fat belly but my tits remain. They ain't even lose like tits fatasses have, they are fucking pointy.
how do you even get dynecomastia? i eat shit food all the time and never had it

how do you even get dynecomastia? i eat shit food all the time and never had it
You must have better genes in that regard, or maybe I HAVE NO IDEA WHY GOD WHY

HOHO BIGGO TIDDO

Better to not know!
too late nigger
Gynaecomastia.jpeg

See you at maccas tomorrow

get out of my thread you filthy australian
Why don’t ya come over to my place for a barbie? A couple snags and a cold one will cure ya man tit’s as quick as silver

I used to have a fairly normal chest until I was put on antipsychotics, now I have man tits and larger nipples that poke out of my shirt sometimes :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why don’t ya come over to my place for a barbie? A couple snags and a cold one will cure ya man tit’s as quick as silver
I swear to St. Blackopscel that I will fucking destroy you, you fucking desert outback retard and you retarded accent
I bet you have sunburns

I bet you have sunburns
Strewth, I barely go outside yet my skin is parched and dry like I’ve been bathing in the desert before it goes out of fashion

What the fuck did i just read, EAT NIGGA!

Strewth, I barely go outside yet my skin is parched and dry like I’ve been bathing in the desert before it goes out of fashion
Did an aboriginal stab you so he could steal some money to purchase petrol?

Did an aboriginal stab you so he could steal some money to purchase petrol?
Nah mate, me and the abo lads just swing by the servo to borrow some petrol and start running 5km sprints for exercise straight home. Then we have a little party, open up a cold one and start going to town on that nice smellin petrol

Fucking hell, its over, im completed, debunked, exposed
View attachment 665130

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y4qemv/pity_party_byob_bring_your_own_bitterness/

And the bluepillers still think like this:

Ravenscar1313
·18 min. ago

I dont like making assumptions but considering who we're talking about I'm fairly confident that these guys' version of "trying" consisted of going up to one girl one time and stammering a bad pick up line. Then when she turned him down he declared he had tried everything and gave up forever.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y4qemv/pity_party_byob_bring_your_own_bitterness/

And the bluepillers still think like this:

Ravenscar1313
·18 min. ago

I dont like making assumptions but considering who we're talking about I'm fairly confident that these guys' version of "trying" consisted of going up to one girl one time and stammering a bad pick up line. Then when she turned him down he declared he had tried everything and gave up forever.

not a single word

did you use steroids?

Fuck the bluepillers blocked it