Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My spergism is too severe now

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
So much rotting has worsened my 'tism :lul:
It's fucking brutal, I tried to ntmaxx years ago and It was kinda working I don't know what went wrong. I guess I had no energy to live an NT life and keep larping for so long. Now I'm even more high inhib than I was some years ago, all that progress has vanished and I look shittier by the days.
It's over.
How to cure autism buddy boyos??

Last edited:
I am not autistic i cant relate

Autism is your superpower, why would you want to “cure” it?

Autists/spergs can't live a NT life. We're way too High-Inhib for that. I've been called creepy multiple times just because sometimes I'll just stand still in a supermarket or shopping mall and just look at people and what they're doing jfl :feelskek:

It might help things greatly if you just be Chad.

So much rotting has worsened my 'tism :lul:
It's fucking brutal, I tried to ntmaxx years ago and It was kinda working I don't know what went wrong. I guess I had no energy to live an NT life and keep larping for so long. Now I'm even more high inhib than I was some years ago, all that progress has vanished and I look shittier by the days.
It's over.
How to cure autism buddy boyos??
Fake it till you make it.

@Zer0/∞ NTPILL

Autism is your superpower, why would you want to “cure” it?
It was fun at first ngl, bu it's starting to rot my brain I can't cope with this shit