Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My standards are so high I swear I'm borderline gay

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
You could blame it on low T. However even if I were to get really horny and fuck an ugly bitch I would quickly realize she was ugly afterwards and feel disgusted. I am finished.

my standards are low as fuck these days

My theory is as long as the bitch got a thick firm booty she's fuckable, even if she has the face of a wilderbeast

My theory is as long as the bitch got a thick firm booty she's fuckable, even if she has the face of a wilderbeast
There was a volleyball chick I would always sit next to in high school. She had such a bad acne problem on her face but she had the perfect body type. Small waist, big ass and thighs, wide hips. Always would make fun of for being nervous. Fuuuuuuuu

dexter.jpg

Last edited:

She has to have an ok face for that to work for me.

High standards is volcel. You're not truly incel if you haven't gotten to the point where you're willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel if the personality fits yours.

High standards is volcel. You're not truly incel if you haven't gotten to the point where you're willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel if the personality fits yours.

I tried to fuck ugly girls when I was young but they didn't turn me on and then the anxiety of being a V killed it completely. Very embarrising tbh. Won't do it again unless they turn me on beforehand somehow. Had no trouble with a good looking prozzie.

I tried to fuck ugly girls when I was young but they didn't turn me on and then the anxiety of being a V killed it completely. Very embarrising tbh. Won't do it again unless they turn me on beforehand somehow. Had no trouble with a good looking prozzie.
what's the lowest you'd fuck? a 4/10?