Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My story and experiences

M

mr_hbw

Hated By Women
Hello,
I am a 27 year old incel from Central Europe. I am a normal guy, and although I am tall, women reject me. Not with words, but with gestures. My confidence is slightly lower than other people's. That's why I tried to improve myself (going to the gym, going to dance classes, learning cocktail mixology ...etc), but I still feel the rejection (I took those hobbies not only because of women but because trying new things can help in fighting with depression).
I tried Tinder, but I got 733 rejection and 10 right swipes (and even those were fake profiles/robots I think). It was humiliating because I am not 10-733 bad looking. The problem is: women don't even give a chance to get to know me.
I also went to a psychologist to help me, but she did not understand the problem, and cannot give any useful advice.
In my country couples get a lot of free money from the government if they have children, and that crashed the house and the car market. So if somebody has no children and wife it's impossible to buy a house. In addition he is taxed more than other people and those taxes go to support other people's children who will leave this country anyway if they grow up because it's a shit place.
All my friends are already moved to abroad/other towns or just got gf-s so not keeping in touch.
Sometimes I want to end my life (but I won't) because I see no point in life anymore. I just want to have a house with a garden and dogs/cats, a car, and a family but it seems to be an impossible goal.

So my thoughts:
  • women don't take the effort to get to know new people (except chads) because they already have a huge circle of friends
  • if you don't already have friends its impossible to meet women and get their attention, f.e: dance classes cannot help: people usually think there are many single women there => in fact there are couples and it is overcrowded with men. And it lowers confidence when you dance with somebody if you can feel their rejection
  • going to whores is not a solution: they are acting bad, they watch the time or they lie/break the pre-agreed conditions and just take your money
  • height matters but it is not a guarantee to success
  • it is more difficult to be a man than to be a woman. Women don't have to do anything to be successful, they just have to choose from opportunities, but if you are a man (and not a chad) you have to work and fight for everything
  • if you start with some disadvantage in life even if you improve you may carry its burden with you forever

I don't know if anybody reads this. Keep up, wish you all the best.

I also went to a psychologist to help me, but she did not understand the problem
No shit she didn't. She's lived her life on tutorial mode like every other foid.

Hello,
I am a 27 year old incel from Central Europe. I am a normal guy, and although I am tall, women reject me. Not with words, but with gestures. My confidence is slightly lower than other people's. That's why I tried to improve myself (going to the gym, going to dance classes, learning cocktail mixology ...etc), but I still feel the rejection (I took those hobbies not only because of women but because trying new things can help in fighting with depression).
I tried Tinder, but I got 733 rejection and 10 right swipes (and even those were fake profiles/robots I think). It was humiliating because I am not 10-733 bad looking. The problem is: women don't even give a chance to get to know me.
I also went to a psychologist to help me, but she did not understand the problem, and cannot give any useful advice.
In my country couples get a lot of free money from the government if they have children, and that crashed the house and the car market. So if somebody has no children and wife it's impossible to buy a house. In addition he is taxed more than other people and those taxes go to support other people's children who will leave this country anyway if they grow up because it's a shit place.
All my friends are already moved to abroad/other towns or just got gf-s so not keeping in touch.
Sometimes I want to end my life (but I won't) because I see no point in life anymore. I just want to have a house with a garden and dogs/cats, a car, and a family but it seems to be an impossible goal.

So my thoughts:
  • women don't take the effort to get to know new people (except chads) because they already have a huge circle of friends
  • if you don't already have friends its impossible to meet women and get their attention, f.e: dance classes cannot help: people usually think there are many single women there => in fact there are couples and it is overcrowded with men. And it lowers confidence when you dance with somebody if you can feel their rejection
  • going to whores is not a solution: they are acting bad, they watch the time or they lie/break the pre-agreed conditions and just take your money
  • height matters but it is not a guarantee to success
  • it is more difficult to be a man than to be a woman. Women don't have to do anything to be successful, they just have to choose from opportunities, but if you are a man (and not a chad) you have to work and fight for everything
  • if you start with some disadvantage in life even if you improve you may carry its burden with you forever

I don't know if anybody reads this. Keep up, wish you all the best.
So you aren't even a virgin?

I just turned 32 and haven't have even my first kiss.

Just die.