Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My teeth fucking hurt

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I have multiple rotted teeth from no teeth brushing. :feelsgah:

Fuck it’s suifuel :feelsUnreal: there’s pus coming from one the fucking teeth :lasereyes:

win on the slots and go to mexico and get some fake teeths :panties:

Dentist asap buddy boyo

Brutal as fuck bro. I drink a ton of soda and don’t brush so my teeth are shitty. My enamel is decaying

You can get blood poisoning from completely rotten teeth buddy boyo. If you don't care about pain and dying then I guess its alright

imagine pissing your pants playing slot machines and letting your teeth rot out from not brushing.

life is shit dude but you cant let yourself go like this. toughen up faggot. stop being a mentally weak little bitch. brush your fucking teeth and stop gambling, fucking idiot

imagine pissing your pants playing slot machines and letting your teeth rot out from not brushing.

life is shit dude but you cant let yourself go like this. toughen up faggot. stop being a mentally weak little bitch. brush your fucking teeth and stop gambling, fucking idiot
They act as copes

Blood poisoning? Emwhat?
Yeah negro. Your mouth is full of bacteria and if the pulp of your tooth is exposed because your tooth has rotten away, the bacteria can enter your bloodstream.

when that shit hits the nerve you are going to be in excruciating pain
so unless you are specifically trying to get opioids (which are fantastic)

he can blow thousands on slots he can afford essential dental service
:feelsUnreal: