Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My tinder experience as a 24f living in Scandinavia

AhhahHaha I am literally laughing.
You have to be insane coper in order to not hate every minute you spend in this world

a few more dudes will decide to sleep in rather than going out
which nobody will notice, as they were all already busy trying to ignore the single guy trying to start a conversation or hanging out by himself in the background

Even if 20% of the men dropped out of the dating game

women would not notice since they're now going only for the top <1%, lmao

Tinder will probably stop giving out these statistics

The standards are so abnormal high. If you are not a Gigachad, you are a nobody to a woman.

Her looksmatch renting a van as we speak.

Mediocre bitch. Below average for scandinavia yet she rejects 99% of men on tinder. Like half of men or more are chadlite+ on tinder in scandinavia. Most ugly - average guys don't use it cause they know they get nothing.

her looksmatch has signed up to this site

So an ugly girl like that swipe on 0.9% of males in the land of the superChads? I was in sweden once, and denmark, never again, GIGA CHADS every where. Never seen so many good looking men, not even in the netherlands.
I tried to translate a swedish forum talking about tinder, seems like the majority of men dropped their tinder account cause they cant even get one single match.

What u have to understand about scandnavia is that women get money thru the welfare state, indirectly by beta bux men, so they dont need beta buxes for nothing, so its all 100% Chad-characteristics they go for, money means NOTHING THERE; its ALL ABOUT being tall, robust jaw and a viking,.

Last edited:
JFL, she swiped THOUSANDS of times just to find a chad

Send me her body and I'll let it disappear behind the drywall I am currently closing. :feels:

JFL.

Real life memes happening right before our eyes.

She ain't shit nigguh, break 'em & shake 'em.

And people still doubt that sub8 law is real in the West.

wow I saw this but without the picture but seeing it with the picture, how can that subpar female be that picky? I know it's 2019 but it's still mind boggling how hot shit females think they are
This is what cucks and dating apps do.

So being chadlite isn't good enough in the west! You finally admit it! Nordic chads are competing for very small differences in looks!

must this even be said at this point.
I guess this is why there's so many swedish SEA sexpats.

I guess this is why there's so many swedish SEA sexpats.
I've been there and they mogged the shit out of me. As an incel SEAmaxxer you essentially have to got to places Chads will not.

Lmfao if she rejects chadlites what the fuck are we? Fuck foids

She could pass for a nerdy ,ale.

Holy shit , this is getting worse day by day.

Seriously? This bitch looks like a fresh meth addict.
I've heard that Scandinavian hypergamy is the worst in the world. Females over there get tons of free shit from the government so stuff like betabuxing doesn't even exist

What's that signature from, fren?

OP you fucking faggot, you stole my post from yesterday :feelsree:

sh7y8jkde6i31.png

Top 1% or death, just to get a match on tinder.

just be giga-chad theory to get a date with a balding noodle

edit: found her pic
u3FNLZl.jpg
THE SAD PART IS THAT NORMIES THINK THERE IS NO CORRELATION FOR RATING LOOKS ON TINDER AND IN REAL LIFE

her face is actually pretty tbh even without makeup shes a 6...
only her balding ruins it, but still average at worst
dont understand how this chick is 'subhuman'?
would a lot more than balding for this chick to be true subhuman
she is hapa right? cant be noodle from the looks of her

Lmao you think thats a 6/10??

Her balding ruins it? Look at that subhuman forehead, her shitty eye area and that nonexistent nose bridge.

Fucking lol that bitch is a 3/10. None of the guys she swiped right would give her the time of day.
Im pretty sure she left swiped dudes who wouldn't give her their time either.

Her looksmatch equievalents either status maxxed and betabux for superior foids or they fucking roped mentally many times over before actually roping .

Beyond Over for ricecels, honestly all asians should just be exterminated and erase their genes from yhe overall pool of humanity this is absolutely ridiculous
She seems reasonably thin but mediocre. Looks balding. Pretty average for a white girl.
Man that thing cannot be white.

Ive seen legit beaners who would do a better job at passing as white.
This is what cucks and dating apps do.
Mostly cucks who inflate her ego.

Women were never meant to be worshipped to this extent, their rightful place is being torn down and belittled.

Last edited:
Lmao you think thats a 6/10??

Her balding ruins it? Look at that subhuman forehead, her shitty eye area and that nonexistent nose bridge.

Fucking lol that bitch is a 3/10. None of the guys she swiped right would give her the time of day.
Im pretty sure she left swiped dudes who wouldn't give her their time either.

Her looksmatch equievalents either status maxxed and betabux for superior foids or they fucking roped mentally many times over before actually roping
maybe im just coping cause she mogs me JFL,
although I mog her forehead and not balding

Beyond Over for ricecels, honestly all asians should just be exterminated and erase their genes from yhe overall pool of humanity this is absolutely ridiculous
jfl when I feel this way too even if im rice..., life is so cruel for rice, man...:feelsrope:
but pretty sure shes hapa not full rice from the looks of it ( cause she mogs a lot of rice foid here in my country :feelskek::feelskek: )

maybe im just coping cause she mogs me JFL,
although I mog her forehead and not balding

jfl when I feel this way too even if im rice..., life is so cruel for rice, man...:feelsrope:
but pretty sure shes hapa not full rice from the looks of it

Hapa is still shit.

She has an ape's forehead
A gooks eye area
And a flat nose

The only thing "white" about her is her skin tone, but noodlewhores with her skin tone are a dime of dozen, absolutely nothing special about this gook looking bitch.

Her rice genes kills any hope of bearing legitimate white blue eyed aryan children, even if she is halfwhite and breeds with an 8+/10 white guy.
but pretty sure shes hapa not full rice from the looks of it ( cause she mogs a lot of rice foid here in my country :feelskek::feelskek: )

Yeah im sorry man but im just being realistic, they really are subhumans among humanity.

If you eliminated white people from humanity, they would just hop on tyrone's dick, or choose between arabs and indians over ricecels

It truly is over for ricecels, all asian foids do is degrade superior genes, they are a literal fucking drain on the gene pool of humanity.

Atleast when whites breed with blacks, there is potential in creating a 8+/10 being that can do everything. All asians bring is degradation.

Last edited:
No, I also saw you saying you rejected a curry foid so thats volcel too
she had problems with pussi, some infections or something, literally subhuman 2-3

Youre a volcel, of course you hate truecels
lol i can provide all proof on my disability, short height, childish 43kg body, deformed and destroyed leg
will u provide proofs on ur inceldom too? keep coping
and this that i didnt get banned its enough proof i guess

lol i can provide all proof on my disability, short height, childish 43kg body, deformed and destroyed leg
will u provide proofs on ur inceldom too? keep coping
There is literally no reason for me to do it not going to bother with your shit, you know what you are

There is literally no reason for them to do it not going to bother with your shit, you know what you are
better keep tracking ur titles "locationcel" "Mentalcel"
yeah i know what im, im part of this community and it wont change, dont care about people who want to kick me off not even bothering in listening this what im saying and what problems i have, its my last reply in this case, wont fight with baiters anymore

better keep tracking ur titles "locationcel" "Mentalcel"
yeah i know what im, im part of this community and it wont change, dont care about people who want to kick me off not even bothering in listening this what im saying and what problems i have, its my last reply in this case, wont fight with baiters anymore
I dont give a fuck, I just said what I saw about you rejecting a foid and thats all
If thats not true then say it, because I hate volcels, nothing personal

She's genuinely ugly. I would not swipe right