Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My trucel friend roped

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
It was the guy from this post.

I can't fucking believe it. He was 28yo, kissless virgin

He killed himself in his car in the middle of nowhere.

He was 100% bluepilled, but just a great guy. I'd look forward to seeing him in the gym or running into him in the streets where he would day game, he would always brighten my day. He would tell me not to give up and push me to come out and cold approach with him, which I often did because ,with him, it was just so much fun.

All the girls who friend zoned him are, of cause, virtue signaling online and asking how such a great guy could do this to himself.

All he ever wanted was love in his life. FFS HE DIDN'T ENEN BELIEVE IN SEX BEFORE MARAGE.

He had a good job, he owned his own home. He had it set up for a family, he built a fucking swing set in his backyard for his future children. Thats how committed he was.

Everyone is asking why why why.
Myself and a few other non cucked guys who knew him are the only people who know why, seriously normies are completely oblivious to the eternal nightmare that is incel life.

This is something that no one but other incels will ever understand, the blackpill would have saved him.

He would have realized that his hideous face disqualified him from love and affection and, maybe, could have learned to cope.

His life, his pain and strugle isn't going to be properly honoured at his funeral so I need to post about him here.

RIP vinny.

When no hope was left inside on that starry starry night you took your life as lovers often do. But I could have told you vinny, this world was never ment for one as beautiful as you.

This is just fucking sad to read man.

women have caused another death

yet people will say they had nothing to do with this at all

Last edited:
Sad to hear about your friend's passing. This world is so cruel and unfair to ugly men.

fuck r.i.p bro this shit is sad af

yet people will day they had nothing to do with this at all
If foids were willing to fuck him, he would still be alive today

Hypergamy has once again, killed another innocent man. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Damn man. We are really at war with society.

So sorry for your loss.
:f:

No protests for men dying unless black. Normally i would say something like damn, he had it bad. But at this point, i pity the ones who are still alive.

If foids were willing to fuck him, he would still be alive today

Hypergamy has once again, killed another innocent man. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He didn't want to fuck.
He just wanted a relationship.
He didn't believe in sex before marage

What were his flaws? height etc.

this guy wasnt even an incel, or had bad personality only if you sent him to sea

Yet another death caused by HATE.
Why are women so hateful just because of someone's looks?

Lad should've pulled himself up by his bootstraps. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Seriously though, I'm sorry for your loss, and I hope you find solace in the fact that he's at peace now.

Even the asian girls would friend zone him. He was a trucel.
i meant aisan girls from south east aisa, but i think he wanted a loving relationship not betabuxx

I'm sorry for your loss brocel

But always remember, he didn't kill himself, he was actively killed by this society. Every single normie, foid, chad or whatever is directly responsible for his death, as they are for the death of any other incel

Damn the swing set thing made me cry

He had a good job, he owned his own home. He had it set up for a family, he built a fucking swing set in his backyard for his future children. Thats how committed he was.
God fucking damn, if there is some sort of afterlife I hope this guy is finally getting his peace he never got here.

Brutal if true. Rip. No foids will give a single millisecond of consideration. Only we know the pain.

It was the guy from this post.

I can't fucking believe it. He was 28yo, kissless virgin

He killed himself in his car in the middle of nowhere.

He was 100% bluepilled, but just a great guy. I'd look forward to seeing him in the gym or running into him in the streets where he would day game, he would always brighten my day. He would tell me not to give up and push me to come out and cold approach with him, which I often did because ,with him, it was just so much fun.

All the girls who friend zoned him are, of cause, virtue signaling online and asking how such a great guy could do this to himself.

All he ever wanted was love in his life. FFS HE DIDN'T ENEN BELIEVE IN SEX BEFORE MARAGE.

Everyone is asking why why why.
Myself and a few other non cucked guys who knew him are the only people who know why, seriously normies are completely oblivious to the eternal nightmare that is incel life.

This is something that no one but other incels will ever understand, the blackpill would have saved him.

He would have realized that his hideous face disqualified him from love and affection and, maybe, could have learned to cope.

His life, his pain and strugle isn't going to be properly honoured at his funeral so I need to post about him here.

RIP vinny.

When no hope was left inside on that starry starry night you took your life as lovers often do. But I could have told you vinny, this world was never ment for one as beautiful as you.
Condolences man, he ain't suffering this reality no more. Foids don't want those values, they just want a big dick & an irresponsible moron attached to a nice face, a string of booty calls & that's it. They want their career & dog & single motherhood raising fucked up children riding the dopamine cock carousel. The destroyers of civilisation & progress.

Brutal
Sorry for your loss,may he get 27 virgins in heaven

I can't believe some hags actually got him arrested for day game. Getting a criminal record could mentally fuck up even a normal person. :f:

Another innocent life taken, and what was his crime? being ugly.

One of the few things that tear me up is when a fellow incel takes the rope.

My condolences, may he find peace in whatever awaits him in the afterlife.

I dont think even chad can get the life he dreamt of. :feelsbadman:
It hurts because exact same life have made my dreams once.

Can we see some pictures of him so we can pay our respects?

This is what will continue to happen if awareness isn't brought to the blackpill and ugly males struggles.

So sorry for your loss, hopefully he's found happiness wherever he is now.

Genuinely sorry to hear about your loss.

I don't doubt for a second your friend's motivations for ending his life so early. This is why I am angry soyciety won't accept the redpill as a genuine form of healing for men deemed by women as "not entitled to sex".
Then boomer psychologists claiming they had it as bad too. Not true, as a boomer all you needed was "to build a nest" and a female would come.

I think if your friend was blackpilled he could've had a happy MGTOW life through copes or discovering why he was missing out. Hypergamy is very real but rest assured women will get their comeuppance, being ignored as their cherry picking slutiness and cock carouselling is exposed. More men are waking up and it's not "just incels" this time. Redpill terminology and ideas are frequenting news blogs and social media whether the men posting realise it or not.

$3000? Sounds like Love Systems tbh whose business dropped off with many other pua companies as Tinder and female's primitive hypergamous behaviour down the gym redpilled then blackpilled men. Even the most hardent bluepill puas couldn't deny what was in front of them anymore.

Let's hope your friend finds some peace in anime heaven. It's not the real world but its a better world.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. IT would of told him to go gay.

True, it's illegal to be heterosexual as a sub5 male.

As for the lgb+ community they are vehemently "anti-incel" and doing witch trials "exposing incels within the lgb+ community". This is despite liberalism supposedly being all inclusive "as long as you want to join in".
But trust me lgb+ is not a dumping ground for incels and there is lookism and standards as much, if not more, than heterosexual scenes.

Last edited:
wow its "literally" OVER for your friend.

Wow, brutal read.

R.I.P. vinny

sad read.
R.I.P :feelsbadman:

Can we see some pictures of him so we can pay our respects?
I dont want IT losers laying their eyes on him. He was too pure for this place anyway.

Lmao what a cuck. Anyways sorry for your loss.
He's a cuck for pursuing the way sex should always be?

Reserved for marriage.

Imagine a world where only people in committed relationships/marriage had sex and any form of premarital sex was shunned and berated by society. Inceldom numbers. Would. Drop.

yet people will say they had nothing to do with this at all
Truth.

Fuck that's horrible man, really sad to hear, what a great guy by the sounds of it. If he had an ugly face but was white why didn't he just try with noodlewhores? Or was he not white? I refuse to believe ANY white guy, unless totally broke, can't wife a noodle.

Regardless, our genocide continues in silence...

blackpill>redpill

PUA is redpill, not bluepill

I know the terms have been redefined but back in the puahate days pick up artists and dating coaches were "bluepill" as they profited off gullible men's ignorance of "looks not being important" in attracting women. 1.21 in this video.

Here are the classic definitions

Bluepill > women like confidence and personality. Not all women are shallow and will like my confidence in nightclubs. PUA is legit as it teaches this. Women tell me I'm good looking anyway, so therefore I must be.
Redpill > women just want good looking men. Observations during gym celling, Tinder statistics, chadfishing and nightclub visits. I'm ok knowing this.
Purplepill> I am redpilled but I'm not sold that pua or gymcelling is useless. I think I might become a chadlite through looksmaxing, reading Roosh V and manosphere blogs. Puahate is a good anti-pua forum, despite me practicing pua. Red+Bluepill = purple.
Blackpill > I'm ugly as fuck, I can't even experience platonic interactions or social acceptance due to being socially ostracized, unemployed due to discrimination associated with peer-reviewed lookism affecting men more. Homelessness, refusal of social housing or benefits and suicide rates prove that men have it worse. The Mouse Utopia is upon us as the global population reaches 9 billion.
Nuclearpill > do I find, in my true heart of hearts, developed, stacked, leggy 14 year old schoolgirls attractive?

Last edited:
I know the terms have been redefined but back in the puahate days pick up artists and dating coaches were "bluepill" as they profited off gullible men's ignorance of "looks not being important" in attracting women. 1.21 in this video.

Here are the classic definitions

Bluepill > women like confidence and personality. Not all women are shallow and will like my confidence in nightclubs. PUA is legit as it teaches this. Women tell me I'm good looking anyway, so therefore I must be.
Redpill > women just want good looking men. Observations during gym celling, Tinder statistics, chadfishing and nightclub visits. I'm ok knowing this.
Purplepill> I am redpilled but I'm not sold that pua or gymcelling is useless. I think I might become a chadlite through looksmaxing, reading Roosh V and manosphere blogs. Puahate is a good anti-pua forum, despite me practicing pua. Red+Bluepill = purple.
Blackpill > I'm ugly as fuck, I can't even experience platonic interactions or social acceptance due to being socially ostracized, unemployed due to discrimination associated with peer-reviewed lookism affecting men more. Homelessness, refusal of social housing or benefits and suicide rates that prove men have it worse.
Nuclearpill > do I find, in my true heart of hearts, developed, stacked, leggy 14 year old schoolgirls attractive?

on puahate they called puas bluepilled? interesting. I always remember the PUAs calling themselves redpilled.

My assumption is that since the redpill got hijacked by PUA bs then the blackpill was created.

I'm pretty sure people thought the redpill was going to be about the truth, because in the matrix it was, but it never was, that's why the blackpill was created. PUAhate essentially was blackpilled, but called themselves redpilled, and called the PUAs/redpillers bluepilled.

And the blackpill actually states that looks are the most important. you don't have to be ugly to be a blackpiller. looksmax.org is full of blackpillers who get laid.

on puahate they called puas bluepilled? interesting. I always remember the PUAs calling themselves redpilled.

My assumption is that since the redpill got hijacked by PUA bs then the blackpill was created.

In the early days of puahate there were these "anti-pua" puas, who said pick-up was a terrible idea for low status men but practised it anyway.

Yes they tried to hijack the redpill for their own gain, namely selling shit bootcamps, but they got jettisoned from the forum by admin and mods, but not before being exposed as sexless frauds by former students.

They didn't help as the media tried to conflate that "incels are all failed puas who tried to hypnotise and rape women". This is, of course, a dogshit narrative for a website called "PUA-HATE" and whom anti-pua mission statement was on the frontpage.
On the contrary we advised men to not bother approaching women bad idea.

That said women can't complain if men aren't approaching them now?